Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Is there a Binah magazine discount/call-a-thon this year?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 13 2021, 12:29 pm
I did not see one of their call-a-thon discount days advertised this year. The past few years it has been during the summer if I remember correctly.
Does anyone know if they will be having one this year?

Post Mon, Sep 13 2021, 8:28 pm
No. Their new thing is $15 monthly payments

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Sep 13 2021, 8:29 pm
That's a lot more expensive.
I'll probably not being renewing if that's the case.

Post Mon, Sep 13 2021, 8:31 pm
I know, I too was waiting for them to advertise their special, and I was due to renew and received a notice, that that’s their new thing

amother
Almond

Post Mon, Sep 13 2021, 8:34 pm
I'm doing the monthly payments, because I can cancel at anytime. It's definitely worth it to do it for the month of YT, although it's too late to subscribe now and still get the sukkos ed.
I hadn't had a subscription in a few years, but read a couple of issues this summer and I really felt like they have improved and expanded (more of a variety in the articles and columns) so I decided to subscribe for a month and see if I wanted to continue. So far, I think it's worth it. It's still cheaper than buying at newsstand price!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 13 2021, 10:16 pm
Yeah that's a lot for me. I guess they have to raise prices since the cost of everything is going up. But our income is not getting higher and we're having to pay more for everything else so I think this may be one of the things I say goodbye to...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room