Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Change Is Hard for All of Us; For Some It’s Even Harder

Yael

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 7:02 am
Last year during Aseres Yimei Teshuvah, although Rabbi Dr. Abraham Twerski Zatzal was already sick and weak, he wrote this passionate message to the Jewish people regarding kedushah related nisyonos.

By Rabbi Dr. Abraham Twerski zatzal

Countless Jews are looking for an exit strategy from inappropriate online content — but realize that they are trapped.

In the past few years the scale of the problem has become massive, and Covid-19-related stress has exacerbated the problem like never before.

A recent study by Dr. Rosemarin & Pirutinsky has surveyed a sample group of people from various Orthodox communities. The results were shocking. 58% of single males and 51% of married males admitted that they view inappropriate online content at least once a month. And that was before Covid-19…

It would be no exaggeration to say that the nisyonos regarding kedushah during 2020 have reached a level unprecedented in the history of Klal Yisrael!

The remedy the Ribono Shel Olam has given our generation is GuardYourEyes (GYE), an incredible organization which I’ve had the privilege to be involved in for over a decade, and which has been endorsed by leading professionals and Rabbonim.

GYE does amazing work. It gives people hope, support, and guidance, and has helped tens of thousands break free. But this is just the tip of the iceberg.

My involvement with this cause has been an incredible zechus for me, and I invite you to share in the zechus too.

GuardYourEyes runs a once-a-year fundraising campaign during the High Holidays. By supporting the GuardYourEyes High Holiday campaign – you have a rare opportunity to gain a special zechus and stand on the Yom Hadin with the merit of the shmiras einayim and shmiras habris of thousands of Jews around the world.

Please open your heart and give generously during their once-a-year campaign, so that they can continue their critical work.Gmar Chassima Tova,

Rabbi Abraham J. Twerski, MD

To make a secure donation go to guardyoureyes.com/5782

Why is it so hard for people to stop on their own? Watch this video to get a deeper understanding:

Sponsored Post
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics