Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Job Opportunity: Us Licensed RN as Staff Nurse (Remote)

Esther Hertz

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 5:54 am
Overview

Convergence Telehealth is a complete telehealth and telemedicine technology platform and service company. Convergence services health systems, physician practices, payors, nursing homes, assisted living, and skilled nursing facilities by providing high-quality resources. We provide the full continuum of care by delivering the right care to the right place at the right time. We utilize clinical professionals to provide care to healthcare facilities remotely. At Convergence, we harness the benefits of the latest technology with skilled professionals to improve the lives of whom we care.

This RN position is with a mobile medical practice catering to the senior population. We are currently looking for a full-time RN with experience in care management and care plan development. The nurse will provide support to our clinical staff including our physician and nurse practitioners. The ability to efficiently triage changes of patient conditions such as infections, falls, behavioral issues and lab results, is a necessity. The ideal candidate will have an interest in and prior experience with the elderly population and phone-based triage. The ideal candidate must be friendly, outgoing, motivated, and have sufficient clinical experience including experience with using electronic health records. Candidates must be able to multitask in a busy environment.

Job Skills

* Staff Nurse duties

* Experience with geriatrics/residential facility/skilled nursing facility a must

* Case management (care plan development)

* Phone triage with clinical provider or patient

* De-escalation

* Minimum of 3 years experience preferred

The individual should possess the following attributes

* Excellent conversational and active listening skills

* Familiarity with Athena EMR, Ring Central, G Suite, and Microsoft (preferred)

* Ability to motivate and empathize with patients and their families

* Customer service orientation

* Dedicated, reliable, punctual, and flexible

* Triage/de-escalation skills

* California license preferred

This position is Sun-Thurs 8am-5pm PST (6PM-3AM Israel time) and is for immediate start. This is a work-from-home position.

Compensation $18/hour plus legal Israeli benefits.

Please send your CV and specify position to hr@verappo.com.

greenteaorange

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 9:53 am
18/hr for an RN?? Banging head

Elfrida

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 11:20 am
greenteaorange wrote:
18/hr for an RN?? Banging head

They're paying what they think is an Israeli salary. If they do that, they should add the bonus for night shift, years of experience and the other extras they are asking for. That's approximately equivalent to what a brand new nurse with minimal qualifications would earn in her first month.

It might work for someone here short term who wants to earn a living without having to speak Hebrew. But the hours are grueling, and I would hate to have all patient contact at the other side of a computer screen.

Last edited by Elfrida on Tue, Sep 14 2021, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Maryann

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 11:21 am
Elfrida wrote:
They're paying what they think is an Israeli salary. If they do that, they should add the bonus for night shift, years of experience and the other extras.

And in Israel rn gets 18 per hour?

greenteaorange

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 11:28 am
Elfrida wrote:
They're paying what they think is an Israeli salary. If they do that, they should add the bonus for night shift, years of experience and the other extras.

the company is in the US and are getting insurance billed for a US RN. So the company is pocketing the money and underpaying.

If your talking about an Israeli insurance and billing it would be different.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 11:30 am
Maryann wrote:

That's currently 57.82 shekels an hour. A little bit more than a reliable cleaning lady gets.

On the plus side, it's remote so you can work from home, and you won't break your back.

Still, it seems really low to me. If it's only for the first 3 months while training, and there are regular raises, then maybe it's worth looking into.

A friend of mine did this job in America, on the night shift. It was hard work, but she loved it. She did it for many years, and they had a retirement program with the company so when she retired she paid enough into it to get full benefits - enough for her to make Aliyah.

Elfrida

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 11:35 am
Maryann wrote:

Its approximately what a newly qualified nurse with no experience would get during the day. They are asking for at least three years experience, which automatically leads to an increase in salary. They also want evening and night hours. Past 19:00 you get 125%, and after 23:00 it would be 150%. Anyone with a further course specializing in geriatric nursing would be getting a significantly higher salary.

imorethanamother

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 11:44 am
California license preferred??? Do you know what a nurse makes in California? This is like the least attractive job offer. CNAs make more than this.

Esther Hertz

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 4:21 am
Thank you for all of your feedback! This RN position begins at $18 plus legal Israeli benefits. It offers the very real bonuses of working remotely and working in English. Additionally, there is room for growth. Convergence Telehealth is a growing company and has a very pleasant and positive work environment and culture.

At the same time, I am interested to hear what is the competitive market rate for US RNs in Israel, working from home? We are always looking to maintain a competitive edge for our Convergence staff.

StaceKap

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 8:00 pm
Salary is a bit of a joke. Working remotely during those hours and working in English is not really a benefit, that's just spin. That's very under market, even for remote work! Minimum should be $25 an hour

theotherone1

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 9:11 pm
I agree, very low. As person above me mentioned, at least $25 an hour.

applesbananas

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 9:17 pm
My sister is an RN. She’s moving from NJ to Israel. She got offered a job as an MDS coordinator working for nursing homes. $30/ hr

freshofftheboat

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 10:12 pm
This is way way below the going rate.

notshanarishona

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 10:23 pm
Esther Hertz wrote:
Thank you for all of your feedback! This RN position begins at $18 plus legal Israeli benefits. It offers the very real bonuses of working remotely and working in English. Additionally, there is room for growth. Convergence Telehealth is a growing company and has a very pleasant and positive work environment and culture.

At the same time, I am interested to hear what is the competitive market rate for US RNs in Israel, working from home? We are always looking to maintain a competitive edge for our Convergence staff.

There is no bonus of working through the night. It’s terrible for any social life, means mom needs quiet during the day to sleep which can be next to impossible with apartment living. Shame on you for trying to take advantage of people. Pay should be at least $30-50 an hour for all you are asking for and also cover the cost of the person’s tashtit plus internet plus us phone line.

ROFL

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 10:25 pm
The pay should be equivalent to a US salary for nurses. Not an Israeli nursing salary.

applesbananas

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 10:39 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
There is no bonus of working through the night. It’s terrible for any social life, means mom needs quiet during the day to sleep which can be next to impossible with apartment living. Shame on you for trying to take advantage of people. Pay should be at least $30-50 an hour for all you are asking for and also cover the cost of the person’s tashtit plus internet plus us phone line.

It sounds like a terrible job but it’s not shame on her. She’s allowed to advertise it and likely will not find someone for the position. No harm in putting it out there

ChutzPAh

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 11:11 pm
That salary is laughable.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics