Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How can I get a medical exemption?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 7:04 pm
I'm in my first trimester and don't want to get it at this point. Is there anyway I could get an exemption? Anyone know a doctor who's not for it and would give me one?

Or do I need to choose between paying for rent/food and taking the vaccine??? (Not really a choice unless someone wants to sponsor my salary)

amother
Leaf

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 7:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm in my first trimester and don't want to get it at this point. Is there anyway I could get an exemption? Anyone know a doctor who's not for it and would give me one?

Or do I need to choose between paying for rent/food and taking the vaccine??? (Not really a choice unless someone wants to sponsor my salary)

Presumably you have an obgyn? If they are for it, then take the shot. You trust them with the actual literal life of your baby so trust them with this too.
Otherwise they should be able to give you an exemption. Easy enough.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 8:20 pm
Doctors are too scared to give medical exemptions unless you have a proven
allergy to one of the ingredients or are currently on chemotherapy.

Why don't you try for a religious exemption? Ask a lawyer.

Or maybe there are forms or sample letters online - do a google search.

oneofakind

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 8:23 pm
I know that when a job required a TB test, you could refuse if you were pregnant because they inject some of the toxin under the skin. Go online.

gomom!

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 8:36 pm
Try for a religious exemption. Drs won’t give medical bec they’re afraid to. Religious should work.

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 8:37 pm
They are only allowing medical exemptions for those who are severly immunocompromised and on immunosuppressants.
If you work for the DOE they are actually offering a course to show how safe the vaccine is in pregnancy so there's no way they'll allow an exemption.

It's horrific!

amother
Clear

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 9:19 pm
Federal Judge just ruled NY vax mandate illegal and allows for religious exemption

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 9:28 pm
BH some judges understand what freedom is.

amother
Clear

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 9:32 pm
B”H there are still some who understand separation of powers and the constitution and are courageous enough to stand up for the truth

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 10:19 pm
What everyone else said. No Dr will give you an ME, look to get an RE.

amother
Cognac

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 10:34 pm
gomom! wrote:
Try for a religious exemption . . . Religious should work.

Just wondering if we belong to the same religion Scratching Head This is a medical issue. What’s the religious issue?

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 10:38 pm
amother [ Cognac ] wrote:
Just wondering if we belong to the same religion Scratching Head This is a medical issue. What’s the religious issue?

Many used vaccines have their origin in cell lines that were originally developed from an aborted fetus. This poses serious moral issues and religious exemption stems from this. Vaccines are full of junk. Read any vaccine insert and you can see

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 10:50 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Many used vaccines have their origin in cell lines that were originally developed from an aborted fetus. This poses serious moral issues and religious exemption stems from this. Vaccines are full of junk. Read any vaccine insert and you can see

Yes, all 3 vaccines were tested on fetal cell lines. That is the claim for religious exemption in NY.

Can I assume that you have the same religious objection to HCQ, Ivermectin, and monoclonal antibodies, all of which were tested on fetal cell lines. (https://www.patheos.com/blogs/throughcatholiclenses/2021/01/if-any-drug-tested-on-hek-293-is-immoral-goodbye-modern-medicine/)

Not to mention Advil, Tylenol, Sudafed, Benadryl, or a host of others.

In fact, that's the line taken by one Arkansas hospital. Sure, take a religious objection. But then you cannot use any other medication tested on fetal cell lines. https://www.kark.com/news/heal.....ines/

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 10:54 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Yes, all 3 vaccines were tested on fetal cell lines. That is the claim for religious exemption in NY.

Can I assume that you have the same religious objection to HCQ, Ivermectin, and monoclonal antibodies, all of which were tested on fetal cell lines. (https://www.patheos.com/blogs/throughcatholiclenses/2021/01/if-any-drug-tested-on-hek-293-is-immoral-goodbye-modern-medicine/)

Not to mention Advil, Tylenol, Sudafed, Benadryl, or a host of others.

In fact, that's the line taken by one Arkansas hospital. Sure, take a religious objection. But then you cannot use any other medication tested on fetal cell lines. https://www.kark.com/news/heal.....ines/

As far as I know, ivermectin and hcq are banned. Are we now allowed to use them now? If not then why do you keep bringing it up as if we are using it and have access to it when we dont?

amother
Ebony

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 11:01 pm
Most drs actually highly recommend taking the vaccine if you are pregnant!
My dr said if your under 50, healthy, and not pregnant it’s optional. Otherwise he recommends.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 11:01 pm
amother [ Burlywood ] wrote:
As far as I know, ivermectin and hcq are banned. Are we now allowed to use them now? If not then why do you keep bringing it up as if we are using it and have access to it when we dont?

They're not banned. They're utterly ineffective, but people are still using ivermectin, at least.

And I keep bringing them up because so many people here think that they are wonder cures, and are very upset that they are not more widely available instead of vaccines.

But I am honored that you pay so much attention to me to know that I've mentioned that before. I wish I knew who was so fond of me.

amother
Caramel

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 11:11 pm
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
They are only allowing medical exemptions for those who are severly immunocompromised and on immunosuppressants.
If you work for the DOE they are actually offering a course to show how safe the vaccine is in pregnancy so there's no way they'll allow an exemption.

It's horrific!

I know a college student that successfully got a medical exception, for a college that publicly stated that you must be vaccinated.

It helps being friends with doctors that belive in vaccines, but dont belive in forcing the covid vaccine

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 11:25 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
They're not banned. They're utterly ineffective, but people are still using ivermectin, at least.

And I keep bringing them up because so many people here think that they are wonder cures, and are very upset that they are not more widely available instead of vaccines.

But I am honored that you pay so much attention to me to know that I've mentioned that before. I wish I knew who was so fond of me.

Not sure who is fond of you but you did bring it up in another thread so I asked why you keep bringing it up.
I dont know who considers ivermectin a "miracle" drug but I do know many who have taken it and recovered so clearly it works. Unfortunately its difficult to get is right now since the fda decided that its "horse medication" when its not so doctors are too afraid to prescribe it and pharmacies mysteriously dont have it. The people who are depriving those who need it have blood on their hands. Especially since the miracle vaccine that you keep touting about doesnt work and many vaccinated people are getting sick so not sure why its still be pushed as the only miracle drug when other medications do work but are being banned. All medications should be available to everyone who wants it and people should make their own decisions what to take with the help of their personal doctors. Enough with the tyranny.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 11:40 pm
Amen, Burleywood!

ladYdI

Post Tue, Sep 14 2021, 11:43 pm
May I ask Why do you need a medical exemption?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics