Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Succos
Sukkos program in tri state- please help!!
Previous  1  2

amother
Petunia

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 7:12 pm
amother [ Milk ] wrote:
I know someone going to Fleischmans in the catskills. If you want, I can try to find out more info.

Yes, I'm going. It's chasidisha crowd.

amother
Currant

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 7:29 pm
Is this a new thing? I only ever heard of Pesach programs.

rikki 1

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 7:31 pm
Melour Resort answered me thanks everyone fir your help. If I end up going ill check in if anyone else from here will be there.

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 8:39 am
Just saw this

Have a good YT.

amother
Mimosa

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 8:19 pm
I’m considering melour or Bushkill falls. Fleishmans I heard is a dump. Any other heimish programs? And anyone have experience with melour? We went to Bushkill falls last year and it was beautiful, but melour is substantially less expensive

amother
Burntblack

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 8:51 pm
Flieschmans renovated. We had a tour of the palace. Place is very nice.
We were in melour in august. Also renovating.
Our kids went to hudson- plenty of entertainment for everyone- some rooms better than others.
When going to these places- expect less and you enjoy more. You are really going so you have company and don’t have to cook and clean. I mean your beds are made for you every day and fresh towels are put in your room. And you do not have to clean the tub, bathroom and kitchen. You do not have to scrub pots, take out the garbage, tape up the recycling. You do not have to shop for food and drinks and prepare a menu. You do not have to prepare the hot water urn, the blech, the shabbos clock, the tea sense. You do mot have to set the table, clear the table. And since these places are not the waldorf- you do not have to wear a different outfit for every meal.
BLISS!!!!

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 9:05 pm
What about the Raleigh?

amother
Currant

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 9:27 pm
Are these programs only for Chassidim?

Ma3

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 9:43 pm
amother [ Burntblack ] wrote:
Flieschmans renovated. We had a tour of the palace. Place is very nice.
We were in melour in august. Also renovating.
Our kids went to hudson- plenty of entertainment for everyone- some rooms better than others.
When going to these places- expect less and you enjoy more. You are really going so you have company and don’t have to cook and clean. I mean your beds are made for you every day and fresh towels are put in your room. And you do not have to clean the tub, bathroom and kitchen. You do not have to scrub pots, take out the garbage, tape up the recycling. You do not have to shop for food and drinks and prepare a menu. You do not have to prepare the hot water urn, the blech, the shabbos clock, the tea sense. You do mot have to set the table, clear the table. And since these places are not the waldorf- you do not have to wear a different outfit for every meal.
BLISS!!!!

How would you compare Melour and Palace?

amother
Mimosa

Post Wed, Sep 15 2021, 8:49 am
Anyone going to Melour? I’m about to book……

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 15 2021, 9:23 am
Thanks everyone! I've been to Hudson valley and although it's nice I found it insanely expensive for what you get. Im hopefully going to miami iyh. Trump hotel has a program where you pay separately for meals and a sukka.

rikki 1

Post Wed, Sep 15 2021, 9:24 am
Im booking at Bushkill with a friend (both of us divorced). Anyone being there second days?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics