Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Many cases in Flatbush??

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 2:30 pm
I heard of a few current cases in Flatbush, anyone know if there are many cases? Also, are people getting it again? Or only those that never got it?

amother
Cinnamon

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 3:53 pm
I was recently at the doctor in Flatbush and he said he’s seeing a lot of cases of people who didn’t get it yet- both vaccinated and unvaccinated. He also said that the symptoms for both are generally similar, but the vaccinated are usually not ending up in the hospital.

amother
Mocha

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 4:43 pm
I live in flatbush and we have covid now. We never had it before and not vaccinated. My daughter was first so seems she got it in school.

cookiewriter

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 9:33 pm
My dr said everyone who’s walking in is positive. Unvaxxed and vaxxed. After rh there was a huge uptick

amother
Oleander

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 9:46 pm
I personally don't know of any cases but I am sure there are around. sounds like this virus is gonna be like the flu and we just have to get used to it.... sigh...
and to the woman who said "everyone" at her dr is testing positive.... I had a sore throat/headache after R"H and B"H tested negative.... (no antibodies...)

amother
Clear

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 10:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I heard of a few current cases in Flatbush, anyone know if there are many cases? Also, are people getting it again? Or only those that never got it?

My shul and several others in the neighborhood did have a big uptick over RH. People came to shul coughing and sneezing! Disgusting. They will be held accountable. If you’re sick, even if you think it’s just a cold (which many times it’s not) stay home! You’re not getting a mitzvah coming to shul and getting other sick.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 10:19 pm
Have only heard of people getting it for first time vaxed and unvaxxed.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 10:19 pm
The vaccinated person sitting next to my aunt came to shul coughing and tested positive after rosh hashana. Who knows how many people in the shul she infected.

ROFL

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 9:27 am
A lot of people in camps had it but nobody tested - so the numbers did not go up
Those kids came home from camp and gave it to their siblings parents and grandparents
The community as a whole doesn’t believe in masking and vaccines
It will cause havoc on our community and we will Oy a price in the numebr of deaths we will have.

chestnut

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 9:30 am
cookiewriter wrote:
My dr said everyone who’s walking in is positive. Unvaxxed and vaxxed. After rh there was a huge uptick

It'll be worse after succos.

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 9:32 am
we have it now for first time though we'd been exposed plenty. unvaxxed. different tristate community.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics