Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
What’s your reason?

Read post before voting
I am an antivaxxer for all vaccines, this one is no different.  
 13%  [ 4 ]
I am generally a provaxxer but I hesitate because of fear of adverse reactions  
 46%  [ 14 ]
I am low risk, and I feel the risk from the vaccine outweighs the risk of catching covid  
 33%  [ 10 ]
I never got around to it  
 0%  [ 0 ]
I have a medical condition that doesn’t allow me to get vaccinated.  
 0%  [ 0 ]
I am pregnant and waiting until I give birth.  
 3%  [ 1 ]
Other  
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 30

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 5:13 pm
If you are not vaccinated against covid and you are also not recovered, so you’ve never had covid and are completely unprotected against covid, what is your reason for not getting vaccinated?

From a previous poll I predict only 10% of Imamothers can answer this poll. Please don’t vote unless you are unrecovered and unvaccinated. Thank you

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 8:35 pm
Bump for more votes

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 9:00 pm
voted the first option but not accurate of my opinion . im antivax but have given some when necessary .
the poll says this 1 is no diff but it is , cov vax is diff cuz its much riskier . I wont ever give it bl'n

amother
Dahlia

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 9:00 pm
High antibodies so dr said hold off for now wait and see

amother
Peony

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 9:09 pm
delete

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 9:52 pm
idk why you say only 10% will answer but take into consdieration that many imamothers have the vaccination forum blocked .

amother
Foxglove

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 9:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If you are not vaccinated against covid and you are also not recovered, so you’ve never had covid and are completely unprotected against covid, what is your reason for not getting vaccinated?

From a previous poll I predict only 10% of Imamothers can answer this poll. Please don’t vote unless you are unrecovered and unvaccinated. Thank you

I had been TTC for a while and was afraid of messing up my cycles. In my neighborhood, things were also very quiet Covid wise, and I had also been previously exposed several times and never contracted it so I guess I felt protected somewhat. When I finally got pregnant, I thought about getting the vaccine in my second or third trimester but ironically got Covid as soon as I finished my first trimester. Bh baby and I are fine now though I felt awful at the time. Shockingly my doctors were not so concerned and told me to stop googling and relying on the news for my Covid info.

tigerwife

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 10:02 pm
Many women I know around my age and stage are waiting for a decent amount of data to emerge on the effects on TTC, pregnancy, and fetal health. That was one of the main concerns I was hearing, after the question of why someone with antibodies would need to be inoculated again.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 10:07 pm
So I wasn’t sure which one to choose because its a couple of them lol. Basically I am not antivax and just unsure about this one as well as I am young with no medical conditions and not overweight so don’t feel like risking the unknown. I am pregnant now and definitely would not risk in pregnancy but I am a healthcare worker in NY and mandated to take it so after I give birth if I still see I have no choice I would take it. But ironically I just got covid now. But that still won’t change my need to take it for my job unfortunately so May need to take it before going back after maternity leave.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics