Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Fear Not, gentle Ami reader!
Previous  1  2  3  Next

wif

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 1:23 am
Heart And thank you so much, all of you, for your warm regards! Warm regards right back at you.

amother
Stone

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 1:27 am
You mean your husband really wrote those??
He has the same exact sense of humor as you... Scratching Head

Zehava

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 1:32 am
wif wrote:
You are one in a million! For many reasons, but specifically in this case because so many people thought I was pretending to be my husband taking over my own column, which, I admit, is funny, and I sort of wish I had thought if it myself, but it really WAS him writing, and I'll tell him that you, at least, believe him. Heart

He does have a pretty similar sense of humor to you and I’m kind of jealous because you must be cracking each other up. I remember one of you once putting in a disclaimer that it really was him writing so I believed.

amother
DarkGreen

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 1:38 am
wif wrote:
I am pleased to be the bearer of good news: Ami is already in the stores in Canada!

Also, I am honored to be conversing with you. Smile

As for WIF...I'm afraid it stands for Washing, Ironing, and Feeding. I'm also afraid that I thought that acronym to be sort of clever.

Ok, the wif brought you down a notch in fandom.
Usually, you’re right on target

honeymoon

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 1:40 am
Someone once posted here that she reads magazines starting from the back and I was thinking that its kind of weird. Until I opened that week's ami and realized I do the same! (But only when reading the ami, I wonder why.)

Wif, I absolutely love your column! Every week I am left wondering if you planted a hidden camera in my home and are writing about me....

Oh, And your kids are one of a kind.

amother
Dandelion

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 2:42 am
Seriously the best part of the ami. I loved the rh one I think I read it three times. Husband getting sick motzie Shabbos was a close second.
Keep up the amazing work.

amother
Snowflake

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 2:51 am
Stars wrote:
I love every single article you put out!! I’d buy a book of all the previous back pages if they made one. I remember laughing so hard from the toddler naps one because my toddler was in that exact stage. I’d love to reread it but I’m notorious for throwing out things. Keep it up!! I hope they keep the back page forever.

Oh yes please make a book!!! I am totally not buying all of the back issues of Ami ever, but I would really really buy a book of the back pages.

(I bought my kids Meet the Milsteins and Surprise, but I really bought them for myself.)

Siriusly?

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 4:06 am
wif wrote:
Sending so much love back to you! You are all invited to my house for coffee (and chocolate cake). But bring your own mugs if you can? I used to own a hundred and now I have two.

I'd be more than happy to gift you all the mugs gathering dust in my cupboards for the privilege of meeting you in person! (I'm sure you'll come up with a creative reason to explain to people why some of your mugs sport an initial that is certainly not yours😁)

wif

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 1:35 am
It is with great sadness that I provide this update: Ami won't arrive in Israel until shabbos chol hamoed.

Debbie

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 9:21 am
wif wrote:
It is with great sadness that I provide this update: Ami won't arrive in Israel until shabbos chol hamoed.

Thank you for this update, I've been looking for Ami since before Yom Tov began, now I know why I haven't seen a single Succos issue here in Tzfat!

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 12:27 pm
Will it be in the stores tomorrow or only Friday?

amother
Arcticblue

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 3:57 pm
Omg guys it’s Dina Neuman! Well my husband and I start with the aim…. My kids only get it once we’re done. Your stories are signature. Every single time. “This must be a Dina Neuman story.” I’d really like to meet you! Do the free Nescafé mugs count?

Rivky1015

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 4:50 pm
wif wrote:

Thanks for the update! We came for yt and have been searching for the ami in every store. Glad we didn't miss it.
And I loveeeeee you're writing!!!! The most spot on humor! My family and I really really enjoy it! So happy your on here so I can let you know, as writing to magazines is just not my thing.

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 9:31 pm
Alright! This year I won’t have to wrack my brains for chol hamoed ideas. Thanks, Dina. Another job well done!

Winterb

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 9:36 pm
I hardly ever post, but I can’t resist adding my favorite back page: the one about how angelic kids are when they know it’s bedtime and are on borrowed time LOL

Winterb

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 9:38 pm
And the man flu
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

chocolatine

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 10:04 pm
And another major fan here! Would love a book

amother
Daffodil

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 10:48 pm
I love all your articles!! Chol hamoed one was super hilarious 😆

Also, I was wondering... did you find a house to buy yet?

Since my subscription ended at the end of the year, I’ve gotten Ami only sporadically....

And if I remember correctly, you sold your house before you actually bought a new one.

Can you fill me in?

theotherone1

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 11:56 pm
Hi, we are not regular subscribers to Ami but bought it for Yom Tov. We read your story in the story supplement and were left a little confused. It seemed to stop abruptly. Can you explain the end?

Debbie

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 3:04 am
It is now Hoshana Raba and still not a single Ami to be found here in Tzfat, and I am actually quite disappointed.
What happened that it didn't arrive?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room