Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Trusted diamond jeweler in israel

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 12:02 am
BE"H bli ayin hara- ds will need to look for an engagement ring. He is the first of his friends to enter this exciting time and we do not live in Israel and have no idea of anyone in the jewelry business.

Please share recommendations.
Thanks!!

amother
NeonBlue

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 1:17 am
Google Naama jewelry. She is a jewelry designer specializing in engagement rings and wedding bands. She is chareidit and completely trustworthy.

essie14

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 2:55 am
Meltzer jewelery
https://www.meltzer.co.il/
Incredibly trustworthy

amother
Lightgreen

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 3:35 am
Baltinester on Yaffo.
https://www.baltinesterjewelry.com/
I've been wearing the engagement ring I got there for over a decade. I still love it. They made exactly what I asked for. My extended family has been buying there for many years.

Shuly

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 10:41 am
There is an American couple from Ramat Shlomo who work in diamonds and are very reliable. He works in the diamond exchange and she sells jewelry from their house so you don't have to shlep. I can't remember their name now, but look into it. I helped a relative (chosson) buy the ring from them and we were very happy.

amother
Lightblue

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 5:22 pm
Litzenzky from Ashdod is great for all your jewelry needs. You can tell them how much you want to spend on something, and they'll come to the kallah's home and show her everything within your budget for her to choose what she likes. Then they'll wrap it and deliver it to the chosson to give her or leave it in her home--whatever you choose. Their service is impeccable and their prices are good. Eventually they call you to pay--that sometimes take them a few days or even weeks. Their number is 08-8640512.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions