Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Succos
What did you eat for dinner tonight?
Previous  1  2  3

English3

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 3:20 am
Pulled beef on pizza crust. Store bought pizza, left over brisket, pastrami and sauces from fridge.

amother
Vanilla

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 4:05 am
Stuffed cabbage for adults
Defrosted Franks and blanks for kids
Soup from the freezer- NOT chicken soup.
I had leftovers from Shabbos but felt bad serving them so I didn't.

Last edited by amother on Wed, Dec 22 2021, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

tp3

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 4:11 am
The dinner in a jar recipe from another thread. Without the jar. Wink We all ate together at the same time which is rare on a weekday. Finished it off, even my toddler kept asking for more. I had only a bit of rice, not much appetite looking at all this food all day.

amother
Currant

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 4:48 am
I bought pizza for my kids but they ate it all. I really wanted…
Shabbos Leftovers for dh
I ended up eating a drop of tomato soup that was leftover from motzei Yom Kippur (less than 1/2 cup) and 2 bowls of cornflakes with lots of sugar sprinkled

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 7:11 am
Sewsew_mom wrote:
Not your kids.. You.
I'll start.
Bissli Confused
I can't cook and eat a normal meal at the same time. I regret it every time. But I didn't have enough leftovers đŸ˜‰

My mom went out to eat with my nephew and niece, so she brought me back something to eat. I thought I would only eat the sides, but I was done cooking and when I sat down, I just started eating….had all of the side and about half of the main- chicken and sweet potatoes. Remembering to eat lunch is a whole other story….

watergirl

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 7:20 am
For years now, my husband and I have gone out on a date before sukkos and pesach. I take an hour and a half break from all the cooking can we go out to eat. So that’s what we did last night! I have found that this makes a huge difference in my mental health and for our relationship before we enter a long chag.

Simple1

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 7:33 am
Shabbos leftovers. Don't want it going to waste.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 10:05 am
watergirl wrote:
For years now, my husband and I have gone out on a date before sukkos and pesach. I take an hour and a half break from all the cooking can we go out to eat. So that’s what we did last night! I have found that this makes a huge difference in my mental health and for our relationship before we enter a long chag.

Such a nice idea!!!

mha3484

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 11:13 am
Sausage and pepper pasta. Easy only used two pots and everyone liked it. Dont ask what breafast and lunch was though lol

amother
Seablue

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:47 am
watergirl wrote:

Really a smart idea.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics