Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Delayed vaccine schedule

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 11:59 pm
Is there a specific delayed vaccine schedule that people follow or does anyone have any advice on what the schedule should be (in NYC in case it matters) ?
When I asked my Dr if I can vaccinate on a delayed schedule he had no problem with it but he left it up to me how many vaccines, how often and which ones to give.
So I know I only want to give 2 max at a time but I'm not sure which ones should go first and also how long to wait before getting more.

amother
Freesia

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 12:09 am
NY state is the strictest state for vaccines. impossible to get into schools without them unfortunately.
ur doctor sounds great for letting u do that
can I ask who u use?

looking to switch practices. my dr is a know it all

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 12:12 am
amother [ Freesia ] wrote:
NY state is the strictest state for vaccines. impossible to get into schools without them unfortunately.
ur doctor sounds great for letting u do that
can I ask who u use?

looking to switch practices. my dr is a know it all

Thanks.
I'm not really worried about school now as my baby is a newborn and by the time I need to register for school I expect to have the necessary vaccines.
You can post under your screen name and I'll dm you the dr. Don't want to post publicly

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 12:52 am
You can read The Vaccine Friendly Plan. He doesn’t suggest giving all vaccines but his rule is no more than 1 aluminum containing vaccine at a time and allow 3 weeks min between them.

I give most vaccines but I follow this rule.

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 1:36 am
I start vaccines at around 15-18 months and give 2 at a time every 4-6 months so by the time they start school, they're up to date. Some shots aren't necessary to give above 1 so we skip that.

amother
Burntblack

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 1:44 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
I start vaccines at around 15-18 months and give 2 at a time every 4-6 months so by the time they start school, they're up to date. Some shots aren't necessary to give above 1 so we skip that.

Your lucky your doctor allows this I’m pushing off vaccines as I’ve done previously with my babies but this time around they are being horrible about it. So far me and my doctor found excuses as to why we can’t give but I will be forced to even though I have done late vaccines in the past and never had to catch up for school and they were always fine with it.

Now welcome to democracy

amother
Freesia

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 9:51 am
amother [ Burntblack ] wrote:
Your lucky your doctor allows this I’m pushing off vaccines as I’ve done previously with my babies but this time around they are being horrible about it. So far me and my doctor found excuses as to why we can’t give but I will be forced to even though I have done late vaccines in the past and never had to catch up for school and they were always fine with it.

Now welcome to democracy

im having the same issue
was using someone in far rockaway who refused to let me space out
he even forced the flu shot on her which I dont even get

I need a new dr asap
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics