Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Im at my wits end!!!! no routine!
Previous  1  2

amother
Black

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 7:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
she eats about 3 bottles, 6 oz each. sometimes she'll leave an oz or two.
everyday can be diff tho...

I try giving her more during the day but she refuses. she'll close her mouth or let the milk dribble out lol

4-5 bottles is much more typical at this age. She’s definitely not eating enough during the day which is why she’s so hungry at night

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 8:39 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
4-5 bottles is much more typical at this age. She’s definitely not eating enough during the day which is why she’s so hungry at night

ok so im going to count today how much she does eat!
when she wakes up she doesnt want a bottle she likes to be up a bit before eating
other thing is even if I feed her more bottles she refuses them so idk how to get her to eat more during the day

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 8:41 am
tysmmmmm everyone!!!
day 1 was yesterday and it was a great day!!!! I followed her wake windows for her age and appropriate nap times and she thrived bh.
at night she woke up at 12:30 and ate 7 oz and again at 5:30 and ate 5 oz.
how can I get her to cut down on a) how much she eats at night b) waking up so early?
bc every night is so so diff with times she wakes up

today is dy 2 and iyh it will be good

English3

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 12:38 pm
What about solids?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 3:14 pm
English3 wrote:
What about solids?

she loves to eat
I feed in in the morning and at supper and then top her off with milk right before bed
in the morning she has eggs or apple sauce/pear sauce or chavita or goat milk yogurts..
supper she has whatever I have (we do blw)

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 3:15 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:

so far today shes only had 10 oz (its 3 pm in NY). she just refuses the bottle if shes not hungry. how do I push her to drink more?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 4:32 pm
my baby was supposed to go down for a nap at 3:30 but its 4:30 and shes yapping in her bed

wwyd in this situation?
but shes just making noise and whining

amother
Black

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 4:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
she loves to eat
I feed in in the morning and at supper and then top her off with milk right before bed
in the morning she has eggs or apple sauce/pear sauce or chavita or goat milk yogurts..
supper she has whatever I have (we do blw)

At this age, it’s milk/formula first. THEN solids. Like morning bottle, then yogurt/fruit. This could explain why she’s not hungry

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 12:17 am
You need to get your baby two more bottles by day so she will sleep better by night. Put her down at 4 until 6. Then give her a bottle, feed her supper, bathe her, and give her another bottle.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics