Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Love handles from tights
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:01 am
I'm wondering how ppl conceal love handles from tights? I recently lost alot of weight bh, still have some to go, but I'm feeling great about myself until I put on my stockings. It looks so bad Sad
Any tricks?

amother
Stoneblue

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:02 am
I’ll only wear thigh highs for this reason. And I’m thin.

hodeez

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:02 am
Control top

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:03 am
hodeez wrote:
Control top

I'm very tall, control top doesn't go all the way up, it still leaves something hanging out...

amother
IndianRed

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:04 am
Did you try sizing up so it goes up higher instead of hitting you there?

amother
DarkYellow

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:05 am
That is one reason why I hate tights. The waist makes me look pregnant. I rather wear a shaper and knee his.
The sales person in the tights store might be able to help you find a brand that has softer gentler top part of tights, so it doesn't create a fold or handles.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:06 am
amother [ DarkYellow ] wrote:
That is one reason why I hate tights. The waist makes me look pregnant. I rather wear a shaper and knee his.
The sales person in the tights store might be able to help you find a brand that has softer gentler top part of tights, so it doesn't create a fold or handles.

My bra is not the problem, I have a great one that doesn't show any bulging.

I guess thigh highs are the way to go, but don't they roll down?

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:08 am
Pull the tights up to your waist? Isn’t that where they are supposed to sit ?

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:12 am
Your tights are too small if you're having love handles or a muffin top

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:14 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Pull the tights up to your waist? Isn’t that where they are supposed to sit ?

On my waist, or anywhere really, the bit of fat I still have to lose hangs over/bulges out.
Do you have to be a size 0 to where tights??

NotInNJMommy

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:17 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
On my waist, or anywhere really, the bit of fat I still have to lose hangs over/bulges out.

The tights you are wearing are too small.

There are different sizes of tights. Find the right size for you and if on the edge of the range, then choose larger.

I hated wearing tights when I didn't have the right size. Once I resolved that, it was so much more comfortable and I liked how I looked better.

Last edited by NotInNJMommy on Thu, Sep 23 2021, 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:18 am
I’m a size 16, and 6 ft tall and I don’t have my love handles sticking out of my tights. The tights go up very high , and I’m high waisted. If anything , the tights act like a girdle and conceal my love handles.

NotInNJMommy

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:20 am
thunderstorm wrote:
I’m a size 16, and 6 ft tall and I don’t have my love handles sticking out of my tights. The tights go up very high , and I’m high waisted. If anything , the tights act like a girdle and conceal my love handles.

I'm not exactly the same dimensions (I'm shorter), but the rest is the same for me---re: girdle/love handles.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:22 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

No. Tights should actually be helping to make you look thinner and hold the bulge in. No matter what size you are. You are wearing them wrong or wearing the wrong size .

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:34 am
thunderstorm wrote:

Can I ask what size and brand tights you wear? I'm not the same dimensions but it will give me an idea. Thanks

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:34 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
No. Tights should actually be helping to make you look thinner and hold the bulge in. No matter what size you are. You are wearing them wrong or wearing the wrong size .

Thanks for being so nice and helpful Confused

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:36 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks for being so nice and helpful Confused

I am being helpful. I’m letting you know to get new tights. Then you will feel even better about yourself because they will make you look and feel thinner. I’m sorry if this is somehow offensive to you.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:47 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Can I ask what size and brand tights you wear? I'm not the same dimensions but it will give me an idea. Thanks

Berkshire 3x-4x , Melas Queen 1 and the brand that they sell in Bingo to fit me the best . The Memoi tights are too short for me.

My mother is similar to me in height and weight and she finds Levante to fit her best.
I think it’s a trial and error thing until you find the right fit.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:48 am
thunderstorm wrote:
Berkshire 3x-4x , Melas Queen 1 and the brand that they sell in Bingo to fit me the best . The Memoi tights are too short for me.

My mother is similar to me in height and weight and she finds Levante to fit her best.
I think it’s a trial and error thing until you find the right fit.

Thanks!

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 5:49 am
To give reference, I'm a size 10 and wear size XL or tall.
Dd is a a size 4 and wears size B/Average/Medium.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics