Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Dave n busters staten Island warning

momofcuties1

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 12:18 pm
Just called them they said they don't allow anyone in if they don't have a vaccination card

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 12:26 pm
momofcuties1 wrote:
Just called them they said they don't allow anyone in if they don't have a vaccination card

Staten Island is part of NYC, and NYC has a vaccine mandate for arcades and restaurants, both of which describe D&B. Did you really expect them to tell you that they're going to break the law?

cnc

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 12:55 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Staten Island is part of NYC, and NYC has a vaccine mandate for arcades and restaurants, both of which describe D&B. Did you really expect them to tell you that they're going to break the law?

I wasn’t aware that arcades were included in the mandate . Does that mean that Chuck e Cheese requires vaccine cards as well? I was not asked the last couple of times I was there.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 1:00 pm
cnc wrote:
I wasn’t aware that arcades were included in the mandate . Does that mean that Chuck e Cheese requires vaccine cards as well? I was not asked the last couple of times I was there.

Yes, arcades are included. Chuck E Cheese is also a restaurant, so it is definitely under the mandate, for those 12 and older.

https://www.lawandtheworkplace.....nues/

Are you sure the place was in NYC? This is a NYC, not NY State, rule.

self-actualization

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 2:09 pm
Right. The NYC mandate came into effect very recently, like within the past week or so.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 2:11 pm
Head to NJ. Called 2 of the Dave n Busters in NJ and neither vaccines nor masks are required.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics