Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
PSA molluscum treatment
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 9:58 pm
We’ve been struggling to find something for molluscum for a while now. My older ones went away after weeks on oral CBD but I really couldn’t wait that long this time because my sons were getting really bad and spreading rapidly. CBD cream and oil were not making a noticeable difference after a week.
Thankfully dh friend recommended we try something called herbal power. Didn’t know what it was exactly but it seems to be primarily used as a wound and burn treatment. The directions say to apply it all at once one layer on top of another for wounds, but dh friend said to apply each product separately alternating by the hour, starting with the powder.
I ended up doing a routine of powder at night before her goes to sleep, then the oil when I dress him in the morning, and sometime during the day the cream. It can get a bit messy but so worth it. It’s been around five days and many of the pimples have turned black and dried up. I’m hoping that if I continue it’ll go away and not leave scars.
This isn’t an ad I’m a regular poster here. But I’ve seen so many threads with people struggling with this, and personally doctors haven’t been much help.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 10:02 pm
Sounds great, do you have a link?

amother
Dustypink

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 10:17 pm
Probably this: https://theherbalpower.com/col.....r-set

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 10:18 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Sounds great, do you have a link?

I can’t find it on Amazon, it might be a heimish concoction. I got it at my local health food store. If you have one near you you can ask them if they carry it.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 10:18 pm
amother [ Dustypink ] wrote:
Probably this: https://theherbalpower.com/col.....r-set

That’s it, thanks!

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 10:19 pm
For us, drinking fresh lemonade daily for a few weeks helped them disappear.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 10:23 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
For us, drinking fresh lemonade daily for a few weeks helped them disappear.

We couldn’t afford to wait weeks to see if it works. It was getting really bad really fast. Thankfully this is helping in a matter of days.

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 11:09 pm
That wound cream is amazing. I used on my daughter burn and after 2-3 weeks it’s gone with no scar.

meeze

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 1:11 am
Could someone pls tell me here that they used this and they got rid of the molluscum warts? How long did it take y?
Im soooooo desperate to try a fast remedy!!!
Pls! Help!

amother
Dandelion

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 1:16 am
I can't find a full list of ingredients on their website. Does anyone have this information?

amother
Daphne

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 1:45 am
I think supreme health in Lakewood sells it. I have only used it for really bad burns, but I’m definitely gonna try.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 1:47 am
My son did get a skin reaction after a week of using it so I stopped. But at this point the molluscum is well on its way out. He does have sensitive skin and reacts to everything, and it was still worth it.

meeze

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:00 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My son did get a skin reaction after a week of using it so I stopped. But at this point the molluscum is well on its way out. He does have sensitive skin and reacts to everything, and it was still worth it.

What type of reaction? Any itchiness?
Did the molluscum stop spreading? Did previous ones dye out completely? How soon did u see results?
I'll spend the $130 on it but want to know if it taaka helps and soon enough.
Thanks

#Happymom

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:05 am
my daughter's had molluscum for nearly 4 months now, but bh it's just started going away. I'm going to wait a bit and if it doesn't clear up soon, I'll look into this

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:10 am
When I see one molloscum I go to a derm right away and have it frozen off. Then it doesn't spread.

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:19 am
I used another cream from a health food store that worked amazing. It said on the little container specifically for warts and it worked like magic. I’m in Brooklyn and have seen it in many local health food stores. Forgot the company name.
FYI herbal power is a copy of the MR cream-originally from Israel miriam Rosenfeld. She is no longer around but her family still makes and distributes her products. She has a partner chaya green in yerushalayim who helps people with burns and all wounds and makes and distributes these creams in Israel .

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:21 am
Try a waterproof bandaid on any spots and leave for a while. They dried out my daughter's.

faigie

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:23 am
U can try this…. https://journal.pds.org.ph/the.....rial/

fiji

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:24 am
I used molludab for my son. It’s on amazon. Worked amazing!!!

amother
Oldlace

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:26 am
My daughter has molloscum on her face for over a year... I’m going nuts but the doc doesn’t want to freeze them off bec it might scar... and I’m very wary of “healthy” and “natural” methods bec I once got very burned from such a cream.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics