Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where did you go today & did they enforce the vaccine requir
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 7:44 pm
Wondering what places enforced and didn't enforce the vaccine.... (And figured it's best to have one thread on the topic instead if lots of threads asking about spefic places)

fleetwood

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 7:48 pm
Can't say where exactly..too identifying. But I was at a public place..needed to show my vaxx app plus I d.as did my teen. It wasn't food related

amother
Green

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 7:51 pm
I left the 5 boros of NYC and ended up on Long Island where there is no mandate. You can also go to Monsey, NJ & CT.

amother
Amaryllis

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 7:52 pm
Jewish children's museum, crown heights
Required visitors to sign a form asserting that everybody over age 12 had been vaccinated

I just want to caution that those not enforcing are going against ny state law. I'd hate for anybody to get in trouble

amother
Firethorn

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 7:57 pm
My extended family went to -edited so they don't get into trouble-. They had actually all been vaccinated but forgot to bring their paperwork with them. The person called their manager who let them in and said just bring it next time.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 8:02 pm
My kids went to hershey park
No vaccine, masks requested but not demanded. I went to ikea in brooklyn. Again masks requested, not demanded. Most ppl were wearing, handful not. Was sure they would ask about vaccine- they did not

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 8:02 pm
Does legoland in Goshen require masks?

amother
Daylily

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 8:06 pm
Anyone vaccinated made sure to go to a place that requested vaccine proof so they can repeat it. They feel superior to society.
Unvaccinated people looked for places that don’t enforce senseless dictatorship laws.

amother
Banana

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 8:10 pm
I'm not saying where we went because I'm sure that some "well meaning" posters would most likely report them.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 8:11 pm
amother [ Daylily ] wrote:
Anyone vaccinated made sure to go to a place that requested vaccine proof so they can repeat it. They feel superior to society.
Unvaccinated people looked for places that don’t enforce senseless dictatorship laws.

My vaccinated kids went to a hotel in NJ where they had the pool to themselves. They didn't have to prove anything there.

gr82no

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 8:20 pm
Is this thread public? Even if not probably not the best idea to publicly say which institutions go against the law. I don’t want any places to get fined because of this.

tweety1

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 8:32 pm
amother [ Banana ] wrote:
I'm not saying where we went because I'm sure that some "well meaning" posters would most likely report them.

Exactly this. I was thinking the same. Why would anyone mention on here where the vaccination cards aren't enforced? We stayed home but I would never say.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 10:22 pm
we went to prospect park -- roller skating and boating. both outdoors so no vaccine required (and masks not enforced/required)

amother
Marigold

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 10:24 pm
BrachaVHatzlocha wrote:
we went to prospect park -- roller skating and boating. both outdoors so no vaccine required (and masks not enforced/required)

Do they have skates to rent? Do you mind sharing the pricing info?

amother
Tuberose

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 10:29 pm
amother [ Marigold ] wrote:

They do
You can find info on their Website
https://www.prospectpark.org/v.....side/

amother
Trillium

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 11:16 pm
We went to Luna park, outdoors, no vaccine cards or masks required, although all their workers wore masks. (Only some arcade places/ indoor attached to Luna park asked for masks to be worn.)

erm

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 11:25 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
I left the 5 boros of NYC and ended up on Long Island where there is no mandate. You can also go to Monsey, NJ & CT.

Isn't Long Island part of NYC?

amother
Green

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 11:28 pm
erm wrote:
Isn't Long Island part of NYC?

Nope. NYC is Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, and Queens (which is right near Long Island).

amother
Peony

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 1:25 am
amother [ Green ] wrote:
Nope. NYC is Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, and Queens (which is right near Long Island).

Actually part of Long Island is considered Brooklyn and Queens

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 8:23 am
amother [ Marigold ] wrote:

Approx $15 (+2) for entrance and skates. Without skates $8 (+2). My 9 yr old son brought his roller blades. He enjoyed it more than the rest of us on rollerskates.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics