Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where did you go today & did they enforce the vaccine requir
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Banana

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 2:23 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Do you generally have self esteem issues..or only when it comes to your vaxx status?

Where does self esteem issues even come here?
The fact is that many vaccinated people think they're better then everyone else and will not stop to go on and on about it and bring it up whenever possible and turn every conversation into a vaccine argument. It has nothing to do with self esteem.

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 2:40 pm
amother [ Banana ] wrote:
Where does self esteem issues even come here?
The fact is that many vaccinated people think they're better then everyone else and will not stop to go on and on about it and bring it up whenever possible and turn every conversation into a vaccine argument. It has nothing to do with self esteem.

On this forum, those who refuse to vaccinate start thread after thread.

This thread, for example, is dedicated to people trying to avoid masking or vaccinating.

And you, hiding behind anonymity for no reason, make absurd attacks, claiming that those who choose to follow science and medical opinions, "think that they're better than everyone else."

I'll posit the opposite. Those who refuse to vaccinate AND mask care about no one but themselves.

amother
Ballota

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 2:44 pm
amother [ Holly ] wrote:
Wow, that was a rude generalization of an entire segment of society. I'm horrified and saddened that so many people liked that comment.

In any event, to answer OP's question, my entirely fully vaccinated family of 8 went to some attractions at the American Dream mall. No vaccination was required and almost no one there was wearing a mask. We're going back on Sunday for some other attractions as well as perhaps to the water park.

(Yes, it was full of throngs of frum people. It's a huge mall so it didn't bother me much and the specific attractions themselves all require reservations so the numbers of people there wasn't an issue for me.)

actually shes right. they even made avideo of people who got vaccinated they went around asking them if they still wear their mask and most said yes they still wore a mask because they wanted to show people that its not so bad

amother
Marigold

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 2:45 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

This thread, for example, is dedicated to people trying to avoid masking or vaccinating.

And you, hiding behind anonymity for no reason, make absurd attacks, claiming that those who choose to follow science and medical opinions, "think that they're better than everyone else."

I'll posit the opposite. Those who refuse to vaccinate AND mask care about no one but themselves.

Those who force others to vaccinate care about noone but themselves.

Why should I inject myself with something that may be harmful to me, when I already have antibodies, for someone else? Doesn't my health count?

amother
Ballota

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 2:48 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

actually I thought the purpose was to report on all the places that were nice and didnd make a fuss about a virus thats no different than any other virus

amother
Banana

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 2:51 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

On this forum, those that did vaccinate have the most awful middos and are the most nasty and rude to others. They're constantly bashing and degrading those that choose to not vaccinate and don't stop bullying others for their decisions. Vaccinated people have lost basic middos and respect to others.

fleetwood

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 2:52 pm
amother [ Banana ] wrote:
On this forum, those that did vaccinate have the most awful middos and are the most nasty and rude to others. They're constantly bashing and degrading those that choose to not vaccinate and don't stop bullying others for their decisions. Vaccinated people have lost basic middos and respect to others.

LOL LOL Laugh Laugh Laugh
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics