Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Can someone help me figure this out?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 12:38 pm
Feel like im trying to solve a hard math problem!

I bought a second hand doona a bit over a year ago for my baby. My.baby is now 15 months old and she still uses it. The carseat is not in tip top shape anymore.

I have 3 older children.
10 year old doesn't use a carseat.
7 year old uses a lowback.
5 year old uses a big clunky highback (convertible carseat)

I am due any day iyh.

What do I need to buy?

A rear facing infant seat for my 15 month old and put the newborn in the old Donna that's not in great shape?
A new doona for the newborn and try to sell the old Donna and put my 5 year old in a lowback and the 15 month old in his convertible seat?

I am very confused. It's hard for the kids to squeeze behind the doona in the car, I don't want a huge carseat blocking the other side. But maybe that's just too bad?

allthingsblue

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 12:58 pm
Is your doona expired? What does not great shape mean?

You need a rear facing for the 15 month old, and possible a new car seat (maybe a non doona will be less bulky) for the newborn.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 12:58 pm
If you wouldn't use the doona for the next kid, what makes you think someone would buy it?

15 month into rear facing convertible- you can use the 5 year olds. The 5 year old should still be in a high back booster, but you can do something like Graco TurboBooster Highback Booster Seat, Mosaic https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007.....8HKK3 or Limited-time deal: Safety 1st Safety 1st Grand Booster Car Seat, Capri Teal, Capri Teal, One Size https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087.....GBNX9 instead of a full convertible.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics