Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
D-Dimer Test: 62% of Covid Vaccinated have Blood Clots!
Previous  1  2  3  4

shaqued_almond

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 8:59 am
southernbubby wrote:
As far as censorship goes, a video clip of Dr Sean Brooks slamming the Covid vaccine and promising sterility and death within 5 years to those who take it has circulated through WhatsApp groups and has been viewed maybe a million times (feel free to correct me if I am wrong about that). He claims to have a PhD from Oxford but he really means Oxford Ohio.
Somehow those who have "evidence" of the horrors of the vaccine are still finding news outlets and they are obviously being linked here. Some reports on mainstream media have also had to be retracted and corrected but at least there is some transparency. I do think that everyone who reads anything on any news site should question it rather than blindly accepting it. For example, there are reports of children being hospitalized with Covid but someone told me that this number includes children who were admitted to the hospital for a different reason but tested positive for Covid.

There's women who became pregnant during the vaccine trials and there's women who became pregnant after getting the vaccine. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I think so far the original claim of this post has been disproven.

amother
Rainbow

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 9:36 am
I've been running D-dimers for over 20 years and have helped write procedure mauals. Apparently the OP is not interested in hearing or responding to actual facts but hopefully other Imas are.

The D-dimer is NOT used as a random screening test because there are so many reasons for it to be elevated. It's only used when a clot is suspected since a low value could help rule it out. An elevated value when a clot is suspected only indicates further testing to actually determine if a clot is present.

This doctor does not state how many patients were tested, what their demographics are (I.e. if they are elderly, pregnant, obese... in which case elevated values are expected), or what these elevated values are (are they 0.55 or 8.20!). I think it's fair to assume that if he had actual compelling data (I.e. a large group of young, healthy males with extremely elevated values) he would have stated this. Also, after an elevated value (with no other obvious cause and when a clot is suspected) the next step is to perform conclusive testing to determine if there is, in fact, a clot. Apparently none were found so he CREATED a theory that there must be UNDETECTABLE clots which, of course, will be deadly. He knows... somehow.

His 'report' is a whole lot of nothing.

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 11:15 am
SixOfWands wrote:
no one is being "coerced." You can choose not to. You can choose to have hundreds of times greater risk of dying of covid.

Actually yes they are.
At best they are bribing people 100 dollars
But soon we won't be able to have a job unless we have proof of vaccination. Send our kids to school nothing. But yes you don't have to vaccinate it's your choice but if you dare choose not to well the government will choose to take away your job.
Again I'm not anti vax I'm just pro choice because like I said earlier not everyone's body is the same and sometimes it is downright dangerous to take a vaccine.
So I'll repeat checking out the vaccine does not mean reading government websites then deciding yes the vaccine is safe. It also doesn't mean reading anti vax material and deciding it's poison read an article that is neither pro or anti and see if its right for YOU. And if its not right for you well you'll just have to find a way to make ends meet without a job! You can start by homeschooling since now you can't send your kids to school anyway.

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Sep 25 2021, 11:09 pm
southernbubby wrote:
The Torah itself talks about plagues and epidemics that killed lots of people. The diphtheria vaccine could have saved the 24,000 students of Rabbi Akiva.

No it couldn't have bec Hashem decides who lives and dies. Not vaccines. Its all up to Hashem in case you forgot

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Sep 25 2021, 11:12 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Only 1% are dying of Covid and they are mainly the very old and/or very sick.

But over 12,000 deaths were reported following vaccination in USA and Hundreds of Thousands
of Serious Injuries like Heart Attacks, Strokes, Myocarditis, etc.

And that is just the IMMEDIATE adverse effects after vaccination.

Nobody knows the long term effects.

And now MORE NEW EVIDENCE that Covid Vaccines are very dangerous!

btw they don't consider a person vaccinated unless its two weeks since he got.. and I know people personally who died in less than two weeks after receiving it and it was considered a unvaccinated death.. so these numbers are far off

southernbubby

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 3:47 am
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
No it couldn't have bec Hashem decides who lives and dies. Not vaccines. Its all up to Hashem in case you forgot

Oh Goody! Another brave anonymous attack!
People in vaccinated countries almost never have diphtheria anymore and everyone dies eventually but of something else, often referred to as "old age".
In some places, such as Costa Rica, it's an established fact that medical care has nearly doubled longevity which is a gift from Hashem so go ahead with the pipe dream that we can just ignore science if we want long life.
Hashem has blessed us with ways to outlive the lifespans of our ancestors.

DrMom

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 6:34 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Doctors that ran the
D-Dimer tests show that 62% of vaccinated have microscopic blood clots that cause
permanent damage to lungs, heart, brain and spinal cord. 62%

I didn't read all 4 pages, but what % of unvaccinated people have these blood clots? And what is the breakdown for unvaccinated covid survivors vs unvaccinated people who never had covid?

Broken down by age groups, of course.

And what is the concentration of these clots in each group?
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics