Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Seaside heights for dummies

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 9:15 pm
I want to take ds but I’m kinda a homebody. Can you tell me what there is to do for a 7 year old? And how to pay for the arcades (are there any play until you win games)? Are there age appropriate rides?

amother
Daylily

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 9:58 pm
I went there last chol hamoed for the first time. So it’s on the boardwalk of a beach. There are lots of choices of arcade shops/booths. Usually you buy a card from a machine. You choose how much money you want to put on the game card. I think I spent $25 on 4 kids and it was fine but we first hung out on the sand near the water. I doubt I would do that now since the weather is hot and people aren’t dressed properly. I have a few boys so I always have to take that into consideration.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 10:19 pm
amother [ Daylily ] wrote:
I went there last chol hamoed for the first time. So it’s on the boardwalk of a beach. There are lots of choices of arcade shops/booths. Usually you buy a card from a machine. You choose how much money you want to put on the game card. I think I spent $25 on 4 kids and it was fine but we first hung out on the sand near the water. I doubt I would do that now since the weather is hot and people aren’t dressed properly. I have a few boys so I always have to take that into consideration.

Thanks for your reply! We’re not going to hang out on the beach. We did that a bunch of times this summer. We want to focus on arcades and are there rides as well?

amother
Daylily

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 10:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks for your reply! We’re not going to hang out on the beach. We did that a bunch of times this summer. We want to focus on arcades and are there rides as well?

Actually there are rides! When we went on chol hamoed pesach we saw the rides but they were still closed for the winter. There was a sign that they were opening up the rides the next day for the season.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 10:49 pm
amother [ Daylily ] wrote:
Actually there are rides! When we went on chol hamoed pesach we saw the rides but they were still closed for the winter. There was a sign that they were opening up the rides the next day for the season.

Ty

amother
RosePink

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 11:32 am
Anyone know if rides are open there today ? Any tips ? Never been ..

jellybelly94

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 11:49 am
I went on Friday it said rides r open sun starting at 12...had signs on entrance of the park. Looks like a great place if open. Of not open there are bike and surrey rentals tht u can use around the streets or on boardwalk they r rly fun and arcades all around. Nice plc wasn't as bz as point pleasant is on chol hamoed but Sunday may have more non Jewish too tho
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries