Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Need really quick recipes

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 9:38 pm
Help, my dh and son just became positive with the corona... I have a 4 month old baby who is not easy... I can't go shopping and I hate asking. Ideas??? I have 2 other kids who may have it as well.

DREAMING

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 9:50 pm
Baked chicken and rice or potatoes in one pan

There’s a thread of super quick/ easy recipes from erev yom tov

Refuah shleimah

amother
Zinnia

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 9:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Help, my dh and son just became positive with the corona... I have a 4 month old baby who is not easy... I can't go shopping and I hate asking. Ideas??? I have 2 other kids who may have it as well.

What do you have in ur house? Maybe order prepared food?

amother
Carnation

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 9:53 pm
Make a list of what you have in your house and post it. We can help you with recipes of we know which ones you need.

amother
Dustypink

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 9:59 pm
Can you order online and have groceries delivered?

Fish sticks, frozen french fries, frozen string beans - pour into foil pans and bake on 400 until done

Chicken and rice - pour about 1 lb of jasmine rice into a pan, arrange chicken pieces on top, pour in about 2.5 cups of water, sprinkle on Montreal steak seasoning, cover, bake at 350 for 1.5+ hours

Baked ziti - empty an 8 oz bag of shredded cheese and 1 jar of marinara sauce into a foil pan, refill jar with milk or water, add to pan and mix well; pour in one box of pasta and mix again; cover, bake for about 1.5 hours

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 10:03 pm
Potatoes, sweet potatoes carrots red pepper and green pepper, onions, macaroni, sauce. rice and a whole chicken I have no idea how to break down.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 10:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Potatoes, sweet potatoes carrots red pepper and green pepper, onions, macaroni, sauce. rice and a whole chicken I have no idea how to break down.

Take a double size roasting pan (sterno size) and add chunks of potatoes, sweet potatoes carrots, red pepper, green pepper, onion and garlic. Toss with olive oil and season very generously with salt to taste. Spread out in one layer and make a space in the middle for the whole chicken.

Pull the skin gently away from the chicken, but don't rip it. Rub the inside and all around under skin with mix of salt, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika. Put skin back in place and lay the chicken, breast size down in middle of pan of veggies.

Bake uncovered at 400 for 1 hour and 20 min.

Make macaroni salad with cooked macaroni and finely diced vegetables. Combine 1 cup mayo, 1/2 cup water, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp salt - cover with lid and shake until smooth and creamy. Pour over cooked macaroni and veggies.

Combine 1 cup rice, 2 cups water, 1 small drained canned mushrooms, 1 1/4 tsp salt, onion & garlic powder, black pepper and a splash of oil. Cover and bake 1 hour.

Do you have spaghetti? Cook and set aside. Combine 1/3 cup each soy sauce, sugar and oil. Toss with spaghetti. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.

Refuah Shelaima!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics