Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Fear Not, gentle Ami reader!
Previous  1  2  3

English3

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 3:36 am
Debbie wrote:
It is now Hoshana Raba and still not a single Ami to be found here in Tzfat, and I am actually quite disappointed.
What happened that it didn't arrive?

The Ami probably didn't get an ishur 😊

Debbie

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 4:02 am
English3 wrote:
The Ami probably didn't get an ishur 😊

Seems like it!

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 4:06 am
Debbie wrote:
It is now Hoshana Raba and still not a single Ami to be found here in Tzfat, and I am actually quite disappointed.
What happened that it didn't arrive?

It was in the stores here in Yerushalayim before Shabbos already. (Dh came home with the Ami, milk and lettuce, was a very successful shopping trip Very Happy )

Debbie

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 4:09 am
amother [ Tiffanyblue ] wrote:
It was in the stores here in Yerushalayim before Shabbos already. (Dh came home with the Ami, milk and lettuce, was a very successful shopping trip Very Happy )

Seems as though Tzfat was overlooked, I tried three different shops that usually sell it and none of them had any.

amother
Stone

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 8:48 am
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Alright! This year I won’t have to wrack my brains for chol hamoed ideas. Thanks, Dina. Another job well done!

I took my kids to a mini golf place yesterday. Although we brought water bottles along, the kids begged for Coke. I finally gave in to the pressure and bought them coke.
When I asked my 4 year old what his favorite part of the trip was, guess what he said? The Coke! We all had a laugh at how spot on you were...

Iymnok

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 8:51 am
Someone posted on our Neshei that the accidently got two! I guessher DH knew she needed it.

Debbie

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 9:06 am
I messaged Ami on Instagram asking about the Succos issue and it's highly unlikely it will be sent out now.
So I will be really grateful if some kind reader would give me a mini update on what happened in 'See You' and also 'Roadblocks'
Thank you so much and Chag Sameach.

amother
Stone

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 10:16 am
Debbie wrote:
I messaged Ami on Instagram asking about the Succos issue and it's highly unlikely it will be sent out now.
So I will be really grateful if some kind reader would give me a mini update on what happened in 'See You' and also 'Roadblocks'
Thank you so much and Chag Sameach.

Spoiler alert.
In See You, Esther shows up unannounced at her sister Mindys house. They have an awkward meeting where Esther tries to apologize and thank her for making the shidduch. The scene ends with Mindel giving Esther a tight hug.

In Roadblocks, Dhalom and Chava talk. She explains how she ended up in America and he explains why he let his sister sign the papers for the furlough. Meanwhile her father is up to his usual manipulations, treating Chava like a child while trying to help her. He has his secretary call Chava to train her in. Her father calls her while she is talking to Shalom which causes her to hang up with him. When she calls her father back, he is talking to Shalom.
Chava is frustrated about how her parents always seem to be controlling her life but she doesnt know how to break the pattern and speak up for herself.

Debbie

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 10:20 am
amother [ Stone ] wrote:
Spoiler alert.
In See You, Esther shows up unannounced at her sister Mindys house. They have an awkward meeting where Esther tries to apologize and thank her for making the shidduch. The scene ends with Mindel giving Esther a tight hug.

In Roadblocks, Dhalom and Chava talk. She explains how she ended up in America and he explains why he let his sister sign the papers for the furlough. Meanwhile her father is up to his usual manipulations, treating Chava like a child while trying to help her. He has his secretary call Chava to train her in. Her father calls her while she is talking to Shalom which causes her to hang up with him. When she calls her father back, he is talking to Shalom.
Chava is frustrated about how her parents always seem to be controlling her life but she doesnt know how to break the pattern and speak up for herself.

Amother Stone Thank you so much and Chag Sameach.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room