Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Cleanse while nursing

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 30 2021, 10:05 am
Omg I seriously need like a few days of a cleanse
Does anyone know a cleanse that’s safe to do while nursing? What to keep in mind?
Thanks

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Sep 30 2021, 11:33 am
What I shared in the other cleanse thread.

I'd eat three salads a day, one containing fats (1-2 avacado, or 1-2 handful of nuts), one containing protein, one containing quinoa or rice or millet)

This is loaded with minerals and vitamins and fiber, so will sweep out all the stuff you want out.

At least half of salad should be broom veggies.

I'd include a celery/cucumber juice each morning, if you are ok with juicing. Juice should be the first liquid of your day, before anything else (except water or lemon/water). And wait at least 30-60 minutes before drinking/eating anything after juice.

tweety1

Post Thu, Sep 30 2021, 12:19 pm
Following. I'm desperate too. I'm thinking about the OS juice cleanse they had advertised in the ami. They have a 3 day or a 5 day. I would like to do the 3 day.

amother
Taupe

Post Thu, Sep 30 2021, 12:30 pm
Please don't do a "cleanse"
Your body has a liver and kidneys which do a marvelous job of removing toxins. Cleanses have no proven scientific evidence of actually doing anything besides often making your wallet lighter.

Drink plenty of water, eat a balanced diet and get adequate rest and a moderate amount of physical activity.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise