Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Car Seat Recs

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 1:55 pm
Looking for any car seat recs that work with a Bugaboo cameleon. The last time I bought a car seat, I bought the maxi cosi which adapted to my stroller base. Is this still an option, as I don’t believe they make the cameleon anymore?

I was interested in the Doona but with lack of availability and increasing prices I don’t think it will be an option for us (unless we somehow get a crazy Black Friday deal or something). I live in Lakewood and we drive a lot so I want it to be convenient for in and out of the car. I’m not interested in buying another stroller system as my cameleon is in good condition.

Any recommendations?

Window

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 2:37 pm
These are compatible:
https://strolleria.com/collect.....leon3

This just came out and it’s a terrific resource. It’ll help you choose the best car seat for your vehicle, family, baby, and lifestyle:
https://courses.safeintheseat......DWFRK

Good luck!

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 4:50 pm
I don't think they've changed the adapters for the maxi cosi car seat. If you were happy with it last time, and you have the adapters, I would just get another maxi cosi. Another car seat that has the same adapters as the maxi cosi is the cybex one, so you wouldn't need to buy another set for your stroller.
You should be able to google car seats compatible with bugaboo cameleon and it should tell you all the car seats that would work with it. Be aware you may need to buy another set of adapters to fit to the stroller base if you get another car seat.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics