Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Has anyone heard of B. Childhood stroller

Cello

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 8:55 am
Hi
I am iyH expecting my first and am looking at strollers with a bassinet. I came across something called a B. Childhood stroller that comes with a bassinet and car seat and it's pretty cheap. It's hard to find reviews for it though and I'm wondering if it's a scam.
Has anyone heard of it or know anyone who has it?

Thanks!

cholentfan1

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 10:22 am
It's not a scam afaik, it's just a cheap stroller. If you go on amazon there's loads of 'branded' strollers for cheap. They're not terrible, nor are they wonderful. They're often clunkier than many strollers-as in they're bigger, wider etc. It may not have as many features and I have no idea about the safety of any of them. Sometimes they're copying other well known brands in style and will look almost the same, like I've seen people with a fake bugaboo and from far it looks the same.

Window

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 11:41 am
There are too many spelling/grammar mistakes on the site.
I can’t find any info on the car seat. How would you know if it passes the standard crash tests? Legally, you can’t just create and sell any car seat. There are laws. For example, this seat doesn’t have a chest clip, which I think is mandatory in the US

cholentfan1

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 1:56 pm
Window wrote:
There are too many spelling/grammar mistakes on the site.
I can’t find any info on the car seat. How would you know if it passes the standard crash tests? Legally, you can’t just create and sell any car seat. There are laws. For example, this seat doesn’t have a chest clip, which I think is mandatory in the US

spelling mistakes may just mean it's a non-english manufacturer. I was looking on amazon rather than their website. But I agree about their website. It's cheaply and badly done. Wouldn't buy direct from them, rather through amazon where at least there might be more comeback.
Completely separate I like the look of this graco pramette that I saw underneath the listing. Seems quite reasonably priced and it's a bassinet and seat in one with a really great sized basket. And I've been happy with the graco I had in the past.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....2a9ad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics