Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
LG Washing machine recommendations

chick567

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 4:42 pm
I’m looking to buy a new washer and I like the LG ones. I’ve heard good things about them.
I’m leaning towards the 7300 but I just heard that the cycles are slow and that is so not ok!!
I need a huge machine that works quickly. I do tons of laundry as it is. I’m not looking to slow down!
Please recommend a good big and fast washer!

lkwdlady

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 5:44 pm
I have this one for 2 years and I’m very happy. There is no drum so the machine can hold a lot. Way more than my other large machine held. I find that the clothing comes out very clean using little detergent because the machine itself is washing well. There is an option for a fast cycle if you’re in a rush. I haven’t figured out how to connect the machine to my phone but I didn’t try too hard. Overall it’s a large machine that washes clothing very well.

https://www.lg.com/us/washers/.....asher

thepickled

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 5:57 pm
I have this one http://www.lg.com/us/washers/l.....sher. I’ve had it for over four years and never had an issue with it. Has a quick cycle option for most settings that is super fast and the regular cycle isn’t that long either. Honestly have nothing bad to say about it. You have to be on top of the potential mold buildup in the rim, like all front loaders, but as long as you keep the door open and do tub cleans with Affresh every so often you should be fine. It’s very large - I’ve cleaned three sets of linen in it at once (not saying you should do that though…).
Not sure if the link is working properly - it’s the lg wm3770hwa

Last edited by thepickled on Sun, Oct 03 2021, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

tweety1

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 6:00 pm
I have the Lg inverter direct drive. It's a huge machine. Quickest cycle says it's 15 min but it's more like 10-12. I have it for over 2 years and couldn't be happier. I had the whirlpool before and this is so much better
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars