Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
PSA molluscum treatment
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:31 am
meeze wrote:
What type of reaction? Any itchiness?
Did the molluscum stop spreading? Did previous ones dye out completely? How soon did u see results?
I'll spend the $130 on it but want to know if it taaka helps and soon enough.
Thanks

Redness, itchiness, dryness.
Molluscum the biggest ones started turning black and drying up within 1-2 days of use. It didn’t die out completely yet but it’s not spreading anymore and looks vastly better than it did before. I’m waiting to see what happens at this point and will apply again if needed.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:33 am
My toddler had molluscum that spread all over his belly and legs, and it was lasting for months. Finally I used this at the recommendation of another poster:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....22c10

If you haven’t tried it, it’s worth a shot. I was skeptical but willing to shell out the $21. It really worked! They were drying out within days. I used it twice a day for maybe 2 weeks until it was really all gone. Highly recommend.

meeze

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:37 am
fiji wrote:
I used molludab for my son. It’s on amazon. Worked amazing!!!

How soon were the warts gone?

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:37 am
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
For us, drinking fresh lemonade daily for a few weeks helped them disappear.

This is intriguing, how did you discover this, I've searched the internet but haven't found reference to it.

I wonder if it is a boost in vitamin c that helps the body fight the virus?
Dealing with some difficult molluscum now on a kid who has eczema - not fun Sad

meeze

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:50 am
fiji wrote:

Also, one lf the reviews on amazon stated that for younger children it's not easy to use this treatment on cause it stings and hurts them. How old is your child that u used this for? Did they have any pain/stinging reaction?

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 11:47 am
amother [ Dandelion ] wrote:
I can't find a full list of ingredients on their website. Does anyone have this information?

I noticed this too, and it bothers me.
I would need to really feel confident before putting it on my kids, especially as it sounds very potent.
Also FDA registered doesn't mean it is FDA approved.

meeze

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 6:22 pm
meeze wrote:
Also, one lf the reviews on amazon stated that for younger children it's not easy to use this treatment on cause it stings and hurts them. How old is your child that u used this for? Did they have any pain/stinging reaction?

Could anyone reply regarding toddler's tolerating this treatment molludab?

amother
NeonYellow

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 6:42 pm
amother [ Oldlace ] wrote:
My daughter has molloscum on her face for over a year... I’m going nuts but the doc doesn’t want to freeze them off bec it might scar... and I’m very wary of “healthy” and “natural” methods bec I once got very burned from such a cream.

Disclaimer: don’t have a source but this did work for me.

While men recite kiddush levana you put a cup/ plate… of water nearby. You put that water on the wart/s .. it will slowly dry out the wart and fall off. It can be done numerous times till it fully disappears.

amother
Sunflower

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 6:50 pm
amother [ NeonYellow ] wrote:
Disclaimer: don’t have a source but this did work for me.

While men recite kiddush levana you put a cup/ plate… of water nearby. You put that water on the wart/s .. it will slowly dry out the wart and fall off. It can be done numerous times till it fully disappears.

You have got to be kidding....😟

Im willing to bet it was random coincidence..who believes in this stuff!!

amother
NeonYellow

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 6:52 pm
I heard abt it from someone else and it also worked for another person whom I also gave over this info…

amother
Oldlace

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 7:02 pm
Is that w shaidim?
Bec I’ve heard of similar stuff w shaidim and it works but I don’t want to get involved w them

amother
NeonYellow

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 7:23 pm
Don’t know abt shaidim but did hear that the water is heilig….
It doesn’t hurt to try! Especially if getting treated is complicated, such as on the face.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 7:40 pm
fiji wrote:

so expensive!

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 7:46 pm
I was told by my doc tht zymaderm is a safe effective way to treat it. The only downside is it reeks like an old ladies home or s.thing like tht lol 😆 but ik from very good doc j. Shanks practice tht it's safe. He said many parents say effective many don't but jts a cheap safe try....n no I put it on once or twice but didn't use it long enough to know if rly works.

meeze

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 8:49 pm
Bump.
Pls comment on molludab

fiji

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:03 pm
meeze wrote:

I used it on my five year old on his arm/chest/leg. Very minor stinging/burning- like not enough to warrant not using it (he also didn't like the bumps so he was cooperative). Very grateful for this product.

fiji

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:04 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
so expensive!

Worth every penny!

fiji

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:05 pm
meeze wrote:
How soon were the warts gone?

Started drying up/popping within 1-2 weeks. You can only use the product for 14 days I think

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:07 pm
Retinol also helps with molluscum. You can get many varieties (in the acne line) like Differin. It’s cheap as well.

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Apr 24 2023, 10:39 pm
I can't find zymaderm on Amazon....

I used what the doc recommended, like 45-60$ but it stunk so bad my kids resented it, so couldn't do two times a day. Now the bottle is finished and it's been so long and it's only worse.

Help!!!
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics