Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Pics to Hang Up

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 11:42 am
Not sure where to put this but my apartment walls are COMPLETELY bare. I really want to put up pictures. I have 2 kids k’h and I have some cute professional pics of them from a newborn photography shoot of DC#2. I don’t really have professional newborn pics from DC#1 but I do have from her cake smash 1st birthday. I’m thinking I’ll hang up the cake smash pics in her bedroom and then in the living room I’ll hang up pics from the newborn photo shoot from DC #2 which also includes pics of DC#1 (although no single shots of her). Does that make sense?

Also any links to nice looking not crazy expensive frames? I’m thinking for 8x10 (I think that’s a good size right?) and I like gold.

I don’t think I want to hang up any wedding pics in the living room.

All advice is welcome! And yes I realize it’s hard to say certain things without seeing my apartment.

essie14

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 11:43 am
I like printing professional pictures on canvas and hanging those. No frames needed.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 11:46 am
Yeah I thought of doing that too. I feel like frames can be a little classier because you can change up the pics and I assume they’re cheaper?

bsy

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 11:48 am
I like canvas also. It costs about 30-35 for a 16x20
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics