Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
My Whatsapp isnt working, "Connecting" for the last hour
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
Kiwi

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 6:18 pm
My WhatsApp seems to have been up for a minute although no new messages came in

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 6:39 pm
amother [ Celeste ] wrote:
Such simplistic thinking.

I agree that someone doesn't want something known. To think that it revolves around your opinions or someone else's? Conspiracy theory would be a compliment.

You can share news with anyone who cares to read your stuff by email, a blog, text, etc. We don't REALLY need these social media platforms. And what about old-fashioned newspapers, magazines, radio?

Then again, it might be fun to be you. Certainly, if your biggest concerns are not being able to blast your opinion to the world, then what worries you is much less worrisome than what's worrying me. That kind of egocentric thinking could be a lot of fun.

You know I don't hang out on the side of internet where people share stupid opinions and status updates. I follow news journalists and other such conspiracy theorists who have no other outlet to reach the masses (yes they have personal sites or mailing lists).

IG and FB alone have been instrumental in waking up so many people during this scamdemic, proof is that they keep censoring people.

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 7:26 pm
Working in the UK

amother
NeonGreen

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 8:06 pm
Working in Australia and seemingly in the US since I've received messages from there
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics