Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Non Jewish bus driver showing inappropriate stuff
Previous  1  2

groovy1224

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 11:13 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Color doesn’t make a difference. I just mentioned it because the tiny 4 yr olds are scared. We live in a tight knit Jewish community and this is new to them. It doesn’t mean that because one driver did something horrible our driver will do the same. But I do know of fathers driving their kids daily to protect them. Most of my kids have a rebbi on the bus as well. Somehow this bus doesn’t.

Well I mean is it any wonder they're scared? You are living in a community where apparently people feel the need to 'protect' their kids from the scary black man so much that they are pulling them off of the bus. Doesn't matter how friendly, professional, or upstanding he is. Your kids are scared because you are quite literally telling them to be scared.

Give me a break before I vomit please.

Sb1234

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 11:15 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And yes because I heard this story wether true or false, makes me feel scared that these things can happen with my kid’s driver as well.

I’ve heard more stories of Rabbeim molesting children than bus drivers showing p0rn to children. According to your logic you should be happier it’s a non Jew.

Chickensoupprof

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 11:15 am
1. What does his skin colour has to do with it? Are heimish people still living in Apartheid/Jim Cros laws?
2. Heimishe bus drivers can do lots of non-appropiate things as ped0zexual acts, murder, money laundrey, assault etc... Don't be the one who is judging every heimish person as a tzadik please.
3. Did you heard the news about p0rn as LH? What happened? Did it happen to your son? Did the school did something?

cbsp

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 11:16 am
thunderstorm wrote:
On busses provided by the govt or for routes that are paid by the school district such as in Monsey, a monitor is not allowed.

Out of curiosity, what is the rationale for not allowing a monitor?

amother
Stone

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 11:22 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Color doesn’t make a difference. I just mentioned it because the tiny 4 yr olds are scared. We live in a tight knit Jewish community and this is new to them. It doesn’t mean that because one driver did something horrible our driver will do the same. But I do know of fathers driving their kids daily to protect them. Most of my kids have a rebbi on the bus as well. Somehow this bus doesn’t.

Tiny 4 year olds have no reason to be frightened of black men who were created by Hashem. You do know that black men can be Jews. And even rebbes. And Charedi.

If they don't know that, they need to be taught.

Start with your child. Shefele, Hashem made his children in all beautiful shades and colors, and He loves them all.

watergirl

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 11:22 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And yes because I heard this story wether true or false, makes me feel scared that these things can happen with my kid’s driver as well.

These things happen to kids no matter what background the bus driver is. It happens to them by their own rebbes R"L. We have to be vigilant and remember this no matter who is in charge of our kids. Teach them about personal safety, teach them the proper names for their anatomy, teach them to tell you everything and anything, and daven for their safety and for moshiach.

If this story is false and you are sharing it as if it is true, this is called fear mongering.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 11:23 am
Growing up I only had non jewish drivers, never had any issues. The schools that use city bussing all have non jewish drivers, I haven't heard of any inappropriate stories and I feel safe sending my kids on the bus.
But I've never heard of 4 year olds not having a bus monitor, I'd demand it from the school. It's just not safe otherwise.

For what should be obvious reasons, this thread is now locked. -- mod
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics