Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Cornell or Columbia hospital for high risk deliveries?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 2:59 pm
Which would be a better choice?

amother
Dill

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 3:05 pm
Whats high risk about the delivery?
I fractured my pelvis and then delivered the rest of my babies in Columbia. I did fracture my pelvis a second time but never again BH and all natural deliveries. During the second fracture which happened delivering in Columbia, I received great care. Not to compare to the first time in a regular hospital.

Nothing about my pregnancies or deliveries was high risk beyond that I was at risk for a fractured pelvis.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 3:39 pm
Oh wow Dill that’s some story.
I’m asking high risk because I’m pregnant with twins. Trying to decide between Columbia clinic or dr PriPaz who delivers in Cornell.

amother
Lightblue

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:12 am
amother OP wrote:
Oh wow Dill that’s some story.
I’m asking high risk because I’m pregnant with twins. Trying to decide between Columbia clinic or dr PriPaz who delivers in Cornell.

Who did u choose!

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:16 am
Columbia is known to be the best for high risk/ nicu! But it really depends on the situation and exactly what your needs are

amother
Lightblue

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 12:19 am
amother Hawthorn wrote:
Columbia is known to be the best for high risk/ nicu! But it really depends on the situation and exactly what your needs are

I'm also pregnant with twins and saw this post so I was curious
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries