Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Floafers or natives for winter?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 6:29 pm
I know these are mostly worn inside but if my child will run to a neighbor or something, are the natives or the floafers better? I like the floafers look more but they have more hole than "shoe".
What do you think?

amother
Stonewash

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 6:45 pm
Natives

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 6:54 pm
Why would you wear open water shoes in the winter?
In the house we wear fuzzy slippers. Going out we wear shabbos shoes, which depending on the age of the child might be fuzzy boots.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 7:10 pm
we have fuzzy slippers, and regular shoes and boots but my kids all have crocs or natives, too. one child needs new and I'm debating if I should buy floafers or natives.

lucky14

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 10:58 pm
I will always say natives over floafers but I'm very confused about why your kids are wearing them in the winter. Are they wearing them as "house" shoes?

amother
Carnation

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 11:20 pm
I just bought my kids floafers partly because they are 'in' now and because I like the look. they look so cute in small on kids feet. but let me tell you, they are a piece of junk!. the soles are extremely rubbed out after barely wearing them. we'll see how long they'll even last.

dont' think I'd buy them again, unless they up their quality. (and my kids are not very hard on their shoes)

amother
Yolk

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 11:39 pm
I usually buy my kids the new “in” thing. I couldn’t bring myself to but floafers, I just think they’re so ugly.
I love natives, and stuck with them this past summer
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children