Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Method of Vaccine
1  2  Next

TCR

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 10:37 pm
Why can't the covid vaccine be made the same way as other vaccines, and not with the MRNA method? Just wondering.....

amother
Junglegreen

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 10:47 pm
They keep delaying that "regular" one in the US. Many are waiting for it specifically.

amother
Valerian

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 10:51 pm
TCR wrote:
Why can't the covid vaccine be made the same way as other vaccines, and not with the MRNA method? Just wondering.....

makes me suspicious, like why suddenly make vaccine with mrna method instead of the old-fashioned way?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 11:00 pm
I'm not sure if this is conspiracy or not or even if it is true but, but I heard something about the fact that they have never "isolated the virus". They know about the spike proteins but dont have the actual virus. Maybe someone in virology can weigh in.

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 11:16 pm
Johnson and johnson is the old method. Moderna and pfizer use mrna technology

amother
Valerian

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 11:20 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
I'm not sure if this is conspiracy or not or even if it is true but, but I heard something about the fact that they have never "isolated the virus". They know about the spike proteins but dont have the actual virus. Maybe someone in virology can weigh in.

I heard this too, also have the video of a doctor saying this. He also said that whatever positive covid tests he examined, he found flu "particles" or whatever it's called

challahchallah

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 11:40 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:

What…no. This is not true. We have definitely isolated the virus. We’ve had the entire genome sequenced for well over a year at this point. This paper has some fun schematics showing its architecture if you’re interested.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/.....04062

causemommysaid

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 11:41 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Johnson and johnson is the old method. Moderna and pfizer use mrna technology

I read an article that discusses j and j. I dont think it's the old method either.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 11:46 pm
J and J uses an adenovirus as a vector to insert the spike proteins. Its not really an old technology vaccine.

challahchallah

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 11:49 pm
causemommysaid wrote:
I read an article that discusses j and j. I dont think it's the old method either.

Yes and no. It’s more similar to traditional vaccines in that it uses a disabled virus to prompt your body to give an immune response. It’s different than traditional vaccines because the virus it uses is a modified adenovirus rather than the target (in this case Covid) virus. There’s an Ebola vaccine using very similar technology to the J&J Covid vaccine.

challahchallah

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 11:56 pm
TCR wrote:

To answer your original question, we probably will see traditional vaccines over time, but they use more trial and error to get right. The newer technologies can be pivoted for whatever new virus faster, which is why we have them first. There are some more traditional vaccines in the pipeline I believe. Novavax vaccine is more traditional and I think is slated to apply for authorization toward the end of this year (last time I checked).

amother
DarkViolet

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 3:30 pm
Bad people have an agenda. They want to implement it. How?
They create a problem, then turn media into fear mongering reportinh and then bravo we have a solution to the problem.

Agenda: Trump is not part of our elite. He is doing whatever he wants and will expose us and threaten our plans that are almost completely implemented.
Create problem: racist, homophobic, mentally ill, divisive. All media on board.
Solution: hate him cuz he is dangerous

Agenda: we don't want people thinking too deeply. Because then we can't control them or their money etc.
Create problem and media hyping it: too many kids failing the school system.
Solution: common core. Achieved people to do as indoctrinated not as makes sense. Don't think.

Agenda: we don't want people owning guns.
Create problem: get mentally unstable people to commit mass shootings.
Solution: gun control. Or there will be more mass shootings.

Agenda: control the masses.
Create problem: hype the fear.
Solution: enforce mask mandates or you will get covid.

Agenda: get people injected with mrna Gene therapy.
Create problem: there is no time for long drawn out process of old fashioned testing and antibiodies etc. No time to do animal studies.
Solution: we have new technology. (no need to disclose that when tested on rats a few years ago, they all died as soon as they were exposed to the original virus again)

Agenda: there is a certain something we want to do with the human body we don't want to talk about
Create problem: let's play around with stuff in lab. Erroneously( or not) the new stuff gets released.
Solution: mRNA technology Gene therapy vaccine.

Agenda: get everyone to take the shots. Too many ppl don't want.
Create problem: new variants. Hype up the rheotoric.
Solution: we need more people to get vaccinated.

Agenda: we want everyone taking mRNA not j and j options.
Create problem: produce studies that j and j shot is causing blood clots.
Solution: only get pfizer or moderna (same owners)

Agenda: full compliance. Not everyone is buying our solutions.
Create problem. The vaccinated are only protected if the unvaccinated also get the shots.
Solution: vaccine mandates.

Agenda: chips
Create problem: too many false vaccine passports being found.
Solution: we have to make a system that is trustworthy so u need a chip.

Agenda: control the info the masses have.
Create problem: disinformation dozen and misinformation is dangerous.
Solution: ban anyone trying to tell you common sense from all platfroms. Label them quacks and dangerous.

When you see a headline, think for a minute and you may recognize the agenda behind it. You will so how easy it will be for you to for see the solution card they will triumphantly pull out.

Posting anon cuz I'm not in mood of threatening pm's

gold21

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 5:36 pm
I believe that the Novovax is also going to be creating antibodies only to the spike protein. I could be wrong.

I think most people would be more comfortable with an old-fashioned vaccine, where the dead or weakened virus is introduced in order to build up antibodies to the entire virus, not just to the spike protein.

That's why natural immunity is more robust. Immunity is created against the entire virus. The vaccinations only create immunity against the spike protein of the virus.

Where are the old-fashioned normal covid vaccines at?

amother
Sapphire

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 5:40 pm
Because when they tried making traditional vaccines for other corona viruses they invariably ended up with antibody dependent enhancement

amother
Honeydew

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 8:47 am
The astra Zeneca uses older technology. It’s one of the types offered in Australia currently.

sequoia

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 1:59 pm
Here in Ukraine Pfizer and Moderna are available but also AZ and the Chinese one, Coronovac. So it’s not true that globally only the mRNA vaccines are being used.

My4Jewels

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 2:12 pm
amother [ DarkViolet ] wrote:
They create a problem, then turn media into fear mongering reportinh and then bravo we have a solution to the problem.

Agenda: Trump is not part of our elite. He is doing whatever he wants and will expose us and threaten our plans that are almost completely implemented.

Agenda: we don't want people thinking too deeply. Because then we can't control them or their money etc.
Solution: common core. Achieved people to do as indoctrinated not as makes sense. Don't think.

Create problem: there is no time for long drawn out process of old fashioned testing and antibiodies etc. No time to do animal studies.
Solution: we have new technology. (no need to disclose that when tested on rats a few years ago, they all died as soon as they were exposed to the original virus again)

Agenda: there is a certain something we want to do with the human body we don't want to talk about
Create problem: let's play around with stuff in lab. Erroneously( or not) the new stuff gets released.

Create problem. The vaccinated are only protected if the unvaccinated also get the shots.

Solution: ban anyone trying to tell you common sense from all platfroms. Label them quacks and dangerous.

When you see a headline, think for a minute and you may recognize the agenda behind it. You will so how easy it will be for you to for see the solution card they will triumphantly pull out.

Wait are you serious? Please tell me this is a joke cause if it’s not I’m thinking you may need to get some help. This is next level paranoia. And I am in no way saying that the govt or agencies ever tell us the whole story of anything. But this.. is wow and oy.

s1

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 4:29 pm
amother [ DarkViolet ] wrote:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Laiya

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 9:49 pm
J&J and AZ are both similar to the mRNAs and dissimilar to traditional vaccines in that, instead of introducing a piece of the virus or weakened virus that your body develops antibodies to, like traditional vaccines, these vaccines give your body instructions that tell it how to manufacture the spike protein itself, that your body then produces antibodies to.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/CO.....works

Aren't people curious what the mechanism is for these vaccines to cause heart inflammation and head bleeds?

ggdm

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 6:45 am
The are a few different technologies of vaccine on the market and in development. This is my non-professional understanding, correct me if you know more.

mRNA: Biontech/Pfizer and Moderna. You get the "instructions" for manufacturing the spike protein per mRNA. This is a new technology for vaccines in humans, but has been researched for decades. There are no adjuvants and very few ingredients. mRNA degrades on its own very fast.

Vector virus: AstraZeneca/Oxford, Johnson&Johnson, at least one of the Russian vaccines. The spike protein combined with a harmless, inactivated virus ("vector"). Different vaccines use different vector, sometimes the two doses have different vectors to avoid the problem that you only create antibodies for the vector. Also relatively new technology, but there has been a vaccine before, I think for Ebola? None that you would usually get.

Protein-based: Novavax. As far as I understand, you basically get injected the spike protein. Also not so old, not sure if there is another vaccine with this technology out there. Said to be very safe, as again there are very few ingredients.

Dead/attenuated virus: Some (all?) of the Chinese vaccines. "Classic" vaccine of dead virus or the live virus changed so that it is weaker or cannot replicate. With all its known problems: Harder to manufacture, needs adjuvants, lower efficiency, potentially big reactions, allergies. I don't think any such Covid vaccine has applied for approval in the West, correct me if I am wrong. But they exist. Unfortunately what you hear about the efficiency in China is not so good.

The following is from a friend of mine who works in one of the companies which developed a Covid vaccine (theirs is not out yet and may never be, as the others were faster):
Why are there so many new technologies used for the Covid vaccine for the first time? Usually there is not a lot of money to be made in vaccines. If there is an existing vaccine, you have to be better than that to get approved and that is a big gamble, because many existing vaccines are good. Also per does the price is low, there is more money to be made with medication. And there are not so many diseases where people in the West are now waiting for a vaccine (and the West is what is profitable, nobody develops for the African market). So not a lot of money, people and research is invested in vaccines. This changed with Covid, when suddenly a lot of money was available for vaccine research and a lot of companies saw the chance to bring out their technology. Which they always thought would work for a vaccine, but never bothered to try, because a company needs to make money.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics