Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Play group help

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 7:21 pm
I'm looking for ideas for my play group. babies between half a year to year and a half. When I try putting them to sleep some will wake up the others. Also, It gets really dirty from the food,any ways of keeping it more clean? Also,any ideas for how to entertain them?

amother
Silver

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 7:58 pm
Make centers. An eating area, a sleeping area, a falling asleep area and a play area.
The eating area needs plastic on the floor under all the high chairs. The falling asleep area is where the babies stay in their strollers til they fall asleep, then they get transferred to the room with the sleeping babies, the sleeping area needs to be dark and have sound machines and baby monitors so that you will hear the second a baby wakes up and can take them out before they wake any other babies.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers