Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
If you or someone close has covid now, what are your symptom

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 3:18 pm
Or very recently. What type of symptoms did u have? Are u vaccinated? And did u already have covid and when?

amother
Celeste

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 3:30 pm
Started with a headache and then fever for 54 hrs. Only used ibuprofen for 3 days. Continued life as a mother normally aside from a few naps here and there. Lost sense of smell on day 5 after other symptoms subsided. (Not vaccinated)

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 8:54 pm
Bump

amother
Marigold

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 8:57 pm
Had 3 weeks ago

Very tired
Intense headache
Cough
Felt like sinus pressure with lots of mucus

My dh just had some tiredness and headache. Mild cough.

Not vaccinated.

AhuvasIma

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 9:06 pm
Intense headache
Cough
Felt like sinus pressure with lots of mucus

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 9:14 pm
Sore throat for a day. Nausea the next day. Then bad cold for weeks. Lost sense of smell at some point.
Not vaccinated, not had COVID before.

amother
Mulberry

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 9:28 pm
my parents both have it now. fever, cough feeling weak. they both took antibodies right away and are bh recovering.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 10:18 pm
Sounds like what I’ve been hearing. A cold/flu

amother
Vermilion

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 10:29 pm
Somewhat overweight. Vaccinated a few months ago. Bad cold and some fever, some loss of taste and smell. Took antibodies on fifth day and felt better a day after.

SYA

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 11:07 pm
A friends 21 year old child got it for the second time. Had pulled a muscle lifting heavy things on YT. Went to the DR. He had a slight sniffle which he thought was a cold. Dr did a COVID test and it was positive. No other symptoms.

Another family I know all had high fever, very weak and loss sense of taste and smell. They never had it yet and were being very cautious. They took the antibody treatment and it helped BH. They were over it within 6 days.

amother
Peach

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 11:15 pm
Anyone with stomach upset?

amother
Gold

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 11:25 pm
Had it over yom tov. Tiredness first four days. Didnt realize it was covid until lost sense of smelll on day 5. Then intense nausea, on and off severe head aches and stuffy nose for a week. No cough of fever. Those of my kids who hadn't had it previously had very light cold symptoms. And dh and other kids who had it at the beginning of the pandemic didnt catch it at all bh. I was not vaccinated and am very happy to be over with it.

amother
Smokey

Post Sat, Oct 09 2021, 11:28 pm
One sister had only a sore throat.
Another sister had fever, cough, loss of smell, headache.
Aunt had high fever, cough, dizziness, fainting. Uncle had high fever. They both go monoclonal and felt better within 24 hours.
None were vaccinated, some had it a second time confirmed with PCR. Cousins lost taste and smell.

lech lecha08

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 11:54 am
Corona just went through our family. The three family members that are vaccinated tested positive for corona but had zero symptoms. the one unvaccinated had a fever for about 48 hours, sore throat, low appetite, a cough that lingered even after she tested negative
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics