Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
What is a good job for those with CFS

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 8:45 pm
I would like to work but I need to rest and take breaks often. I can't do anything that will exhaust me. I can't sustain attention for long.

What is a good job that I can do??

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 8:07 am
Bump

So far was thinking I could tutor for 25 minutes a day. That's all I got.

finallyamommy

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 8:09 am
What are your skills? I live in Israel and I do data entry for an American company, so they don’t care when I do it as long as I put in a certain number of hours a week.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 8:29 am
finallyamommy wrote:
What are your skills? I live in Israel and I do data entry for an American company, so they don’t care when I do it as long as I put in a certain number of hours a week.

NY state. I can do computer work but not multitasking and I love kids and teaching but don't want the stress of class management.

How many hours do you need to put in a day? What is the minimum? That would be the kind of thing I can enjoy doing.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 11:15 am
Bump

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 2:43 pm
I guess none Sad

finallyamommy

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 1:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
NY state. I can do computer work but not multitasking and I love kids and teaching but don't want the stress of class management.

How many hours do you need to put in a day? What is the minimum? That would be the kind of thing I can enjoy doing.

Sorry, just saw this. I work 10 hours a week, it’s not so lucrative and I have a second job too. And it’s probably not worth it if you live in America, the reason they outsource to Israel is because they feel they can pay less.

Kiwi13

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 1:16 pm
I do freelance.

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 1:17 pm
I have CFS and some other health issues and I do bookkeeping in a local frum high school. School settings in general are very understanding of mother and personal needs. I work part time, make my own hours and work from home when I need to.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics