Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Study shows vaccination and masking don’t work to stop Covid
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

amother
Ballota

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 7:07 pm
Well said best bubby a good psa

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 7:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Actually, Israel is having major pushback now because of the recent Facebook scandal. This video describes what happened and how it is affecting many Israelis:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xr4iLa-QOQg

ETA: If the link doesn’t work, it’s because YouTube removed it, as they’ve been removing content that may contribute to vaccine hesitancy.

Can you summarize?

amother
Ballota

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 8:10 pm
Protests against mandates are going on globally.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 4:44 am
amother [ Ballota ] wrote:
Protests against mandates are going on globally.

Police departments are losing officers due to the mandates but 700 American police officers died of Covid so their claims of unfairness are countered by the fact that their jobs expose them to the virus and then they expose the public and even if vaccines temporarily or only partially reduce transmission, it beats a blank.
I still think that the public would rather have enough police, even if they could be a danger to themselves and others but police departments, schools, hospitals, etc are going to first try to get vaccinated people before they give up on mandates.

amother
Ballota

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 4:46 am
Context counts.
Police were resigning in unprecedented numbers the past few years due to the defund police movements and lack of support etc.

faigie

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 7:46 am
amother [ Camellia ] wrote:
There is very good reason. When you live in a country constantly under attack, you know your fellow people have your back, they grow up and risk their lives on each others behalf. Overwhelmingly have jewish values, religious or not. Are openly committed to the survival of our nation.

The US is full of bribeable, conflict of interest selfish people of power. Me, me, me, me. The dollar is the bottom line, not the survival of the people. If Pfizer were an israeli corporation, it would no longer exsist. They are found guilty time and again for harming people over losing profit and they get a joke slap on the wrist.

Then you have the part about not recognizing the G-d given immune system.

If the vaccine is proven to lessen severity but not stop spread, it is NO DIFFERENT than the flu vaccine. Except shorter lived apparently.

It is a poor product. Period. If it was a great product no one would need to force people to line up for it. If you remove the motivation for them to improve products, they have no reason not to say this is good enough while raking in hundreds of billions.

They can say sick people to stay home. But have no right to mandate healthy symptomless people.

I do not see a different outcome for the countries allowing its citizens to guard themselves how they choose without a nanny state.

Assuming that the stereotypes that you’ve assigned to the entire population are true…….the Israeli gvt signed up with Pfizer to keep its nation safe. Clearly, according to you, the gvt wouldn’t have done so if it wasn’t in the country’s best interest.

amother
Camellia

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 9:13 am
faigie wrote:
Assuming that the stereotypes that you’ve assigned to the entire population are true…….the Israeli gvt signed up with Pfizer to keep its nation safe. Clearly, according to you, the gvt wouldn’t have done so if it wasn’t in the country’s best interest.

I was explaining the background of trust in different countries.

A new product can look promising but is supposed to be pulled for investigation after seeing too many red flags. The woke way is not collecting or looking at the red flags.
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics