Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Looking for Nutramagin formula

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 4:29 pm
Hi.
Does anyone have any extra Nutramagin formula that lives in the Lakewood area or Brooklyn?
We are not on any government programs and they’re quite
Costly so figured I would give a try here.

amother
Sand

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 4:32 pm
Is the child under 5? If yes, wic will cover it. If your child has a medical reason , insurance will cover. There are also formula gemachs you can try

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 4:33 pm
I think that some pediatricians might have samples...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 4:34 pm
amother [ Sand ] wrote:
Is the child under 5? If yes, wic will cover it. If your child has a medical reason , insurance will cover. There are also formula gemachs you can try

We are not eligible for Wic. Our insurance approved it but since we didn’t meet our deductible yet they are charging us $780 a month for the formula.

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 4:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
We are not eligible for Wic. Our insurance approved it but since we didn’t meet our deductible yet they are charging us $780 a month for the formula.

Are ur kids on jersey care?

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 4:48 pm
Target makes a nutramagine under the up and up brand that is half the price.

amother
Lightpink

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 4:49 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi.
Does anyone have any extra Nutramagin formula that lives in the Lakewood area or Brooklyn?
We are not on any government programs and they’re quite
Costly so figured I would give a try here.

I have some samples in Edison if that helps.
I think Target has a generic of it now that's way cheaper. https://www.target.com/p/hypoa.....50107

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 4:50 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
Are ur kids on jersey care?

No we are not eligible for Wic or jersey care. We are what I guess you call classic “low middle class” 😉.

Of course whatever I have to do I will do for my baby but since it’s quite costly for us each month I figured I would give it a shot to see if anyone has some extra to give away.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 4:52 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
Target makes a nutramagine under the up and up brand that is half the price.

Oh wow I had no idea they make a generic niteamagin.
I’ve bought their generic formula for all my babies until now but those were the “typical” formulas..didn’t know they also make Nutramagin. Will definitely look into it. Thanks

amother
NeonOrange

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 5:55 pm
I believe that your pediatrician can write a prescription for you that shows medical need and then it gets shipped directly from a medical supply company to you.

amother
DarkGreen

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 6:10 pm
Read the Masa Free-Bay every week, people are always giving away formula and when someone is giving away Nutramagin you will want to know about it.

bgs1

Post Thu, Dec 09 2021, 11:35 am
I am in the same situation. Not eligible for WIC, and Insurance will officially cover but the copay is the same price as the formula.
I saw that the target up & up brand and Walmart's parent choice brand just came out with a hypoallergenic formulas that are comparable to Nurtamigen. Its half the price and OU-D! I showed it to my Dr. and she said to give it a try. Did anyone try it yet? What was your experience?

GLUE

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 12:53 pm
one sample powder can

Lakewood

interested PM me

might be able to deliver it

yidisheh mama

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 1:03 pm
I know in the past, my kids' pediatrician in Brooklyn had cases of them as samples, and she'd give them to those who needed. At some point they had so much surplus that they put it in the lobby with a note "please take". Maybe ask your baby's doctor if they have any to give you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics