Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Lakewood office manager salary
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 12:56 pm
What is the current going rate for an office manager in Lakewood with 4 years experience in the field. I am looking to change jobs as I feel very underpaid at 50k a year (30 hours a week). Does anyone know what the going rate is?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 2:08 pm
Bump

amother
Petunia

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 2:14 pm
Recruiter here: You won't get much higher...

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 2:14 pm
you are making $35 which is not bad rate.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 2:19 pm
amother [ Petunia ] wrote:
Recruiter here: You won't get much higher...

Can I reach out to you via email to give you more details it is a lot more than just office management

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 2:21 pm
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
you are making $35 which is not bad rate.

It’s actually $32 an hour

amother
DarkGreen

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 2:31 pm
Actually the going rate has only increased as of late since employees are impossible to find.
Especially a job like office manager. you shouldn't be getting less than 80k in my opinion.
Keep in mind if you work for a very small business they may not be able to afford that, but medium to larger businesses should be paying you 80k at least

amother
Petunia

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 2:35 pm
Yes, email me at applyjobofferonline@gmail.com

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 3:09 pm
This is crazy. I work in a specialized field and have a certification (in an office, but not real estate/medical billing) and I was just promoted to manage my team and make 50k for 32 hours a week plus some overtime as needed. I thought it was fair (about 30-35 an hour depending on the week) I have 3 years experience in this field.
Are people in Lakewood really making 80k after 3 years of experience as an office manager??

amother
Daffodil

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 3:15 pm
It’s an office job in Lakewood which required no degree, probably $1,000,000.

Yes, I am jealous (maybe bitter?) as I have a Master’s Degree, 20 years experience in my field, I am good at what I do, and make $35/hour.

My salary is what is usual and customary. That is what happens if you work outside the bubble.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 3:19 pm
amother [ DarkGreen ] wrote:
Actually the going rate has only increased as of late since employees are impossible to find.
Especially a job like office manager. you shouldn't be getting less than 80k in my opinion.
Keep in mind if you work for a very small business they may not be able to afford that, but medium to larger businesses should be paying you 80k at least

I’m sorry that number is way off

amother
Brickred

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 3:26 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
I’m sorry that number is way off

Not so way off. Employees are impossible to find. Especially ones that want to work harder then just sitting at a desk and schmoozing with coworkers
I have 10 yrs exp in my job in Lakewood. I do work for a smaller business so they can’t offer me as much but you should be able to easily get 65k anywhere in this town. Maybe more for a place that is really desperate and you have exp in that exact field

amother
Petunia

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 3:43 pm
amother [ Brickred ] wrote:
No so way off. Employees are impossible to find. Especially ones that want to work harder then just sitting at a desk and schmoozing with coworkers
I have 10 yrs exp in my job in Lakewood. I do work for a smaller business so they can’t offer me as much but you should be able to easily get 65k anywhere in this town. Maybe more for a place that is really desperate and you have exp in that exact field

It's all hype. Again as a recruiter, I am just not seeing crazy offers like these anywhere. If someone is super qualified and in a niche field, that is another story but to say that everyone is getting these offers is just misleading and plain wrong. Also we are swamped with candidates, BH.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 4:48 pm
Not so way off. Employees are impossible to find. Especially ones that want to work harder then just sitting at a desk and schmoozing with coworkers

No not really. 65 k for part time is not at all the norm in Lakewood or easy to get if possible at all.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 5:42 pm

For starters 65 is very different than 80. And even 65 will be almost impossible to find for part time.

The people making 65 are because they’re at their same job for years and have proven themselves to be valuable and irreplaceable.

80k is delusional.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 5:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What is the current going rate for an office manager in Lakewood with 4 years experience in the field. I am looking to change jobs as I feel very underpaid at 50k a year (30 hours a week). Does anyone know what the going rate is?

Have you asked for a raise?

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:41 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
For starters 65 is very different than 80. And even 65 will be almost impossible to find for part time.

The people making 65 are because they’re at their same job for years and have proven themselves to be valuable and irreplaceable.

80k is delusional.

Agree.

(Spoken as a valued employee in Lakewood for ten years. I’ve done the research before I switched jobs.)

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:47 pm
I have been following job links. Lakewood salaries are a joke.
45-65 thousand for full time
Including friday.

amother
Birch

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 9:29 pm
I’m a Lakewood employee, part time, 15 hours a week, flexible hours. No Friday. I make approx 34k on a salary - so I get paid even if I work fewer hours.
I am not a manager but I am very reliable, efficient and dependable.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 9:32 pm
amother [ Birch ] wrote:
I’m a Lakewood employee, part time, 15 hours a week, flexible hours. No Friday. I make approx 34k on a salary - so I get paid even if I work fewer hours.
I am not a manager but I am very reliable, efficient and dependable.

Wow. For fifteen hours that’s incredible! Good for you! How many years are you at this place? Are you a bookkeeper or what type of position is it?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries