Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Enhanced Rate SETSS - Private (not through an agency)

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 1:53 pm
I worked through an agency and got approved for my daughter to have ten hours of SETSS per week at an enhanced rate. I would like 5 at home and 5 at school. The agency is not able to find anyone to come to my house.

I know the agency takes a huge cut off the hourly rate and they also have a lot of paperwork requirements. Someone mentioned I should maybe take these five hours private and then I will have an easier time finding someone as the provider will be paid a lot more. Is that even possible? to have 5 hours private and 5 hours through an agency and keep the enhanced rate? If it is possible how would I go about doing it?

amother
Currant

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 11:55 pm
Not possible. You and the agency can't both file for the enhanced rate. It's either you or them. And if it's you then you will need to pay the lawyers fees.

amother
DarkGray

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 12:08 am
The provider that you find can bill direct to board of ed for the enhanced rate....where r u located btw, I may be interested;) [/quote]

amother
Currant

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 8:26 am
amother [ DarkGray ] wrote:
The provider that you find can bill direct to board of ed for the enhanced rate....where r u located btw, I may be interested;)
[/quote]

The provider can bill direct for basic rate. Can only bill for enhanced rate if mom files a case to get it.

amother
DarkGray

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 8:36 am
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
The provider can bill direct for basic rate. Can only bill for enhanced rate if mom files a case to get it.
mom already has enhanced rate. See her post

amother
Currant

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 11:21 am
amother [ DarkGray ] wrote:
mom already has enhanced rate. See her post

That's not how it works. You don't get it once and have it forever. You need to get it again for every new school year.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics