Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Have you tried the Dukan diet? Or Fast Metabolism Diet?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 6:37 am
I'd love to hear your personal experiences with the Dukan diet and/or the Fast Metabolism Diet. Pros and Cons? What worked for you? Were they hard to stick to? Would you recommend?

Thank you so much - I have a lot of weight to lose since the onset of menopause, and I really don't want to fail at another diet plan. I feel like that would discourage me for good!

amother
Aster

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 8:23 am
I've been on the Fast Metabolism Diet for almost a year now. I was very overweight and needed to lose a lot of weight. I had tried several diets before and although I would lose some weight initially, I always got stuck and was unable to lose more. I also never felt great when I was dieting.
The Fast Metabolism Diet has been a life changer for me. I've lost 65.5 pounds and I have never felt so good in my life.
I find it a bit difficult in the beginning, when I really needed to focus and learn what and when to eat. But after doing it for a few weeks, it became much easier and more simple. I'm still going strong and loving it!

amother
Silver

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 9:52 pm
Do U need to do the exercises for fast metabolism diet or can I just stick to diet? And do u have to portion food or just eat From food groups each day?

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 9:33 am
My friend was on the dukan, she lost a lot. But I would find it difficult with the protein only days.

amother
Aster

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 9:43 am
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
Do U need to do the exercises for fast metabolism diet or can I just stick to diet? And do u have to portion food or just eat From food groups each day?

Honestly I haven't exercised at all.
Basically she tells you how much protein u can. For example 6 oz. I don't really weigh, more with my eye.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise