Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Healthy food ideas

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 9:45 am
Hey all. So I'm looking for some healthy food ideas. I've gotten stuck in a rut of eating not so healthy food, and besides for the obvious issue of weight gain, I need to get a healthier lifestyle.

A few years ago I was able to eat healthier, and exercise more. And lost over 50lb!! But in the last year I've started slipping. I'm not interested in my previous go to healthy meals anymore and would really like to change it up.

I'd prefer to avoid meat during the week, but the occasional meat meal is ok I guess. But MAINLY looking for pareve/dairy meal. (Lunch and dinner)

TIA!

SuperWify

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 10:21 am
Grilled salmon and salad
Tuna steak
Omelette with cheese and vegetables

amother
Wallflower

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 10:23 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hey all. So I'm looking for some healthy food ideas. I've gotten stuck in a rut of eating not so healthy food, and besides for the obvious issue of weight gain, I need to get a healthier lifestyle.

A few years ago I was able to eat healthier, and exercise more. And lost over 50lb!! But in the last year I've started slipping. I'm not interested in my previous go to healthy meals anymore and would really like to change it up.

I'd prefer to avoid meat during the week, but the occasional meat meal is ok I guess. But MAINLY looking for pareve/dairy meal. (Lunch and dinner)

TIA!

Eggs, tuna, salmon, low fat cheese, cottage cheese, PB 2 (dried peanut butter powder), chickpeas. Salads, roasted veggies. Tofu if you like that. Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise