Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts
Does anyone have the contact info for Rochel Miller singer?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 5:39 pm
Does anyone have the contact info for Rochel Miller, the singer from a while back?
Or any leads such as where she lives?
Thank you!

kenz

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 5:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Does anyone have the contact info for Rochel Miller, the singer from a while back?
Or any leads such as where she lives?
Thank you!

She lives in Flatbush.

amother
Almond

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:08 pm
So I gather you are the one who was hunting for the Malchuscha song. May I ask why you want to contact her, now that you have heard her song?. Just curious. Feel free to ignore.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:09 pm
amother [ Almond ] wrote:
So I gather you are the one who was hunting for the Malchuscha song. May I ask why you want to contact her, now that you have heard her song?. Just curious. Feel free to ignore.

Yes lol. I want to find out if she composed it, and if so, to ask permission to have it reproduced by a male singer so everyone can be inspired by it

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:09 pm
kenz wrote:
She lives in Flatbush.

Thanks for the lead!

amother
Almond

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:21 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes lol. I want to find out if she composed it, and if so, to ask permission to have it reproduced by a male singer so everyone can be inspired by it

I admire your tenacity. Good luck. I'm sure you will find someone who knows her.

Choirmistress

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 12:07 am
OP: I have her workplace email because she responded to my inquiry of almost twenty-three months ago, but I would like to get her permission directly before revealing it on a public forum. I will try to give you a response as soon as I get a go-ahead from her.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 10:06 am
Choirmistress wrote:
OP: I have her workplace email because she responded to my inquiry of almost twenty-three months ago, but I would like to get her permission directly before revealing it on a public forum. I will try to give you a response as soon as I get a go-ahead from her.

Thank you!

Choirmistress

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 12:29 pm
Follow-up: Mrs. Miller responded that she will have to think about allowing me to post it.
I responded that she can sign up here, and respond to you, the enquirer, in a PM. So far, she has not responded to that information.
Regards to all the posters here, and a good and lichtige Shabbos!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 12:31 pm
Choirmistress wrote:
Follow-up: Mrs. Miller responded that she will have to think about allowing me to post it.
I responded that she can sign up here, and respond to you, the enquirer, in a PM. So far, she has not responded to that information.
Regards to all the posters here, and a good and lichtige Shabbos!

Or OP can pm choirmistress and get the address…

Choirmistress

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 12:33 pm
Yes, that too!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:16 pm
Choirmistress wrote:
Yes, that too!

I will pm you, thanks!

Choirmistress

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 1:57 am
Hi, OP. I've just relayed your inquiry to Mrs. Miller. If she reaches out to you by signing in to this website, fine. If not, then she may be declining contact, and I don't think it's my place to disclose her workplace email without her permission. So, good luck and a gutte voch to all.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts