Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
What's your appetite like.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 10:25 am
Without having to consider your weight what is your appetite like what would you need to eat to eat throughout the day to feel satisfied?.

English3

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 10:29 am
Coffee in the morning
Breakfast: egg salad and bread
Sometimes I skip lunch but if not it's usually bread again or soup
Supper is usually a protein carb and sometimes a soup
Snack mostly on cupcakes or other baked goods. I don't snack a lot
This is my natural appetite
I am terrible at drinking I probably drink max two cups.

BrisketBoss

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 10:31 am
Six small meals a day sounds good to me. That's what they advise for various pregnancy issues and it always seemed like a good idea. I'm breastfeeding so I have a strong appetite.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:35 pm
I feel like I have a really big appetite and would like to know if anyone can relate.

When I go to a wedding, I can eat the entire meal from start to finish. I don't because I consider my weight but I feel like everyone around me can't manage half the meal as they are full already.

Anyone like me?

amother
Chambray

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:37 pm
A lot of women fake dainty appetites in public. Some of them ate at home before.

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I feel like I have a really big appetite and would like to know if anyone can relate.

When I go to a wedding, I can eat the entire meal from start to finish. I don't because I consider my weight but I feel like everyone around me can't manage half the meal as they are full already.

Anyone like me?

Well, not me. I can barely take two bites by the time the main course is served. But, my sil will take seconds any time. She literally eats for two. And she's thin.

English3

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Anyone like me?

I can never eat a full meal and I wish I could especially when it's supposed to be fancy. I have learnt to take a small bite of each portion but I think it's BC my stomach is small. However don't be fooled I am seriously not skinny .

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Anyone like me?

I usually skip breakfast and lunch cause I'm really busy at work.. so I can always eat a double supper..my diet doesn't help my weight at all

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:47 pm
So Interesting!

I remember as a young girl in school, I used to want seconds for lunch and I was seriously stick thin. Some of the fuller girls were content with less.

On one hand, I wish my appetite wasn't so big, I want to be satisfied with less. But on the other hand, when there's good food, I truly appreciate it, I enjoy every bite!

Zehava

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:59 pm
In normal times I can’t finish a full course at a wedding or restaurant. In pregnancy, forget it. Half the time if I eat a regular meal I throw up half. So I do follow my natural appetite. Just don’t go big on the cake because that’s my one weakness that’ll really make me gain.

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 7:00 pm
I love food!!
Of course I finish wedding meals!!!

ra_mom

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 7:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Anyone like me?

Same here.

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 10:58 pm
I have no inner portion control. I can easily eat through a wedding meal, plus dessert. I can eat 6 or 7 sandwiches and still want more.

I'm overweight but it seems more pregnancy related than anything. (I stayed the same weight for years.)

I did discover that if I eat a half of a pizza pie I am FULL and remain full for a few hours! Usually I don't feel stomach full, I just realize I should stop eating (bottom of the bag...).

amother
Garnet

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 3:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Anyone like me?

I can
But I’m a binge eater and then more and more
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics