Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
The Fast Metabolism Diet- 101

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 10:05 pm
I've been seeing this diet mentioned quite often lately on this site. Many of you have been raving about it. I feel ready to do it.
I need to lose at least 50 lbs. Tried so many other diets. But I need something new that will keep me motivated.

I am ready.
Where do I start? Buy the book? Which one, she has a few.
I have a wedding/weekend coming up next week. Should I wait until that is over to start??

Can someone who is on this diet post a sample of their daily menu?

Thank you!!

amother
Magnolia

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 10:47 pm
Just download the app and fill out a plan for yourself. Don’t bother with the book.

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 11:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I've been seeing this diet mentioned quite often lately on this site. Many of you have been raving about it. I feel ready to do it.
I need to lose at least 50 lbs. Tried so many other diets. But I need something new that will keep me motivated.

I am ready.
Where do I start? Buy the book? Which one, she has a few.
I have a wedding/weekend coming up next week. Should I wait until that is over to start??

Can someone who is on this diet post a sample of their daily menu?

Thank you!!

If your ready and committed u highly recommend keto or some form of it. I lost over 60 pounds and lost all my hunger and cravings-it’s a miracle diet. It’s carbs and sugar that cause hunger and cravings and are the downfall of most dieters.

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 11:12 pm
I've been very successful with the fast metabolism diet. I do recommend buying her book, which is called the Fast Metabolism Diet by Haylie Pomroy. Once you read the book, you can download the app which makes it easier to work with. But I feel u need to read most of the book, so you understand why and how you are doing things.
I would love to write you a sample menu but I'm really tired and it would take quite long. Read the book and I'll be glad to help you in any which way...

amother
Red

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 11:18 pm
I did that last winter and lost beautiful! Like never before. I found that it's quiet boring though, eating the same food all the time. Would you try to share ideas? Would love to do it again .

amother
Snow

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 11:40 pm
I couldn’t eat like that the food was way too bland and nauseating. Can someone please post a sample menu so I can get ideas? Specifically dinner.

Last edited by amother on Thu, Oct 14 2021, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Snow

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 11:41 pm
Double post

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 11:53 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
I did that last winter and lost beautiful! Like never before. I found that it's quiet boring though, eating the same food all the time. Would you try to share ideas? Would love to do it again .

Following
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise