Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Can I just crawl back into bed??

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 5:38 am
My morning is not going too well. 3 year old tantrumed about what to wear for shabbos mommy. 1 year old climbed out of her bed for the first time and banged her cheek on the floor. I had 2 crying kids and one almost crying mom (me) to deal with. The day hardly started and I'm done. End of vent

hodeez

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 5:40 am
One of those mornings :/ at least its almost shabbat!

DreamerForever

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 6:31 am
Hate it when 2, cry at once! hope your day gets better.

SuperWify

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 6:46 am
Send your 3 year old out and go crash with your your 1 year old

amother
Dahlia

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 7:23 am
Ugh waking up to crying kids is the worst. That's been my life for 10 years. My son has regulation issues, wakes up really early, wakes up everyone else and fights with everyone and makes them cry. Before 7am. EVERY SINGLE DAY.
No matter how hard I try, or how early I go to sleep, 6:45am is to early for me to deal with this.
I'm so done.
I like your idea of crawling back into bed. Wish I didn't have to go to stupid work.

jewishmom6

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 7:24 am
I feel you! I had a hard morning as well!

Good Friend

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 10:28 am
Hug
I can relate.

As a mother of 2 toddlers and a baby, what I've noticed is instead of thinking about how tired I am and about how everything is going wrong, it's worth it to focus all my energy into starting off the day in a good mood for me and my kids. Moods are contagious. If I see they're kvetchy I start off making age appropriate jokes, put on music to dance with them, do something silly like put their pants on their heads and send them to look on the mirror, offer them a special breakfast, etc. to destroy the negative energy in the house. It makes the day much more enjoyable for all.

amother
Dahlia

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 11:33 am
Good Friend wrote:
Hug
I can relate.

As a mother of 2 toddlers and a baby, what I've noticed is instead of thinking about how tired I am and about how everything is going wrong, it's worth it to focus all my energy into starting off the day in a good mood for me and my kids. Moods are contagious. If I see they're kvetchy I start off making age appropriate jokes, put on music to dance with them, do something silly like put their pants on their heads and send them to look on the mirror, offer them a special breakfast, etc. to destroy the negative energy in the house. It makes the day much more enjoyable for all.

Wow you are an awesome person and mother
I cannot even imagine being that happy before coffee
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics