Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Baby not herself after shots today
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
DarkCyan

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:41 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
It doesn't deplete the immune system. It trains the immune system. In fact, it's possible that it helps prevent allergies by giving the immune system a real target so it doesn't go after innocent ones.
You’re right. Deplete is the wrong word. More accurate would be that it hyper stimulates the immune system. Leading to th1 vs th2 skewing.

amf

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 7:14 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
Yeah. No child died of vaccine preventable illness before vaccines. It was all a myth, just like covid.

Are you serious? Do you know how many people died of polio? Of smallpox? Of measles? Do you realize the death sentence getting the diseases we vaccinate against were?

amother
Mocha

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 7:22 pm
The CDC themselves admit that vaccines aren’t for anyone with family that has autoimmune issues. Which is a huge range. In addition, the mere fact that there are billions paid out in vaccine courts and vaccine lawyers are swamped with work, the fact that the govt pays out people with vaccine injuries so they keep quiet about their damages, proves that this is a dangerous ploy and survival of the fittest. H-shem didn’t create babies imperfect and dependent on vaccines. Measles is a childhood disease as well as pox, which, if you do your research provide with life long immunity far greater then the shots and with added health strengthening benefits.

amother
Pearl

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 7:38 pm
amf wrote:
Are you serious? Do you know how many people died of polio? Of smallpox? Of measles? Do you realize the death sentence getting the diseases we vaccinate against were?

Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet.

(But we don't vaccinate for smallpox anymore BTW, even though it is dangerous. We also use a less effective polio shot, and pertussis too. And measles death rates were going down, 1/10,000 in the 1950's, before all the treatment options we have today. Can't really call it a death sentence.)

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 8:17 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
Yeah. No child died of vaccine preventable illness before vaccines. It was all a myth, just like covid.

And the hundreds of deaths following vaccination reported to VAERS are also just a myth.

Per a Government Study, only 1% - 10% of all deaths following vaccination are reported to VAERS.

You do the math, how many deaths really happen after vaccination.

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 8:22 pm
I’m pro (some) vaccines but a 6 in 1 shot?! That’s intense. The combo shots generally contain a lot of aluminum and other preservatives. Please don’t give that to your baby. If you choose to vaccinate, please spread them out so you don’t give too many at once. I give only one aluminum containing shot at a time with at least a month in between.
I live in NY so my kids are fully vaccinated by the time they go to school but I don’t follow the schedule, I don’t understand how anyone thinks it’s okay to give a tiny 2 month old baby 4 shots at one time.

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 8:23 pm
MenB ( was it bexsero?) given at the same time as other vaccines often will cause a bit of a fever.

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 8:27 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My usually very happy baby has been fussy and lethargic all day since she got her shots this morning. She never reacted like this before.

She’s sad, won’t eat, slept a lot today and a bit warm.

How long should this last?

Typically a day or two . Completely normal .

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 8:36 pm
Zehava wrote:
Oh yeah. In Belgium you’ll have police at your door if you don’t vaccinate.

Only for polio the rest is your choice

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 4:04 pm
My baby still has fever. She’s totally not herself. Office doesn’t open until Monday.

I’m starting to worry.

amother
Mauve

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 7:23 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My baby still has fever. She’s totally not herself. Office doesn’t open until Monday.

I’m starting to worry.

OP, please look into TRS spray. You spritz a little on your babys tongue. It will help detox her body from the heavy metals she was vaccinated with.

I wish this country acknowledged vaccine injuries. How do they think that every single person is a good candidate for these garbage vaccines

amother
Purple

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 7:33 pm
Spoken as a mother whos child was likely vaccine injured, please do not continue to vaccinate your tiny baby with multiple doses of vaccines. The pediatricians are completely biased about vaccines and unfortunately will not recognize an injury. Wait u til your child is over 3 and there is a better blood brain barrier. My kids who are not vaccinated have not had so much as a cold or ear infection while my vaccinated kids lived by the dr.

octopus

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 7:40 pm
Iyh your baby will be okay. I wouldn't do so many shots in one visit anymore. I don't remember if you wrote which shots your baby got, but in general the mmr shot is a hard shot for the babies and I wouldn't combine with any other.

amother
Celeste

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 7:49 pm
OP please listen to your gut.
Do not give Tylenol or Motrin as those make it harder for the immune system to fight off foreign Invaders.
You want to prevent long term reactions by doing detox from the vaccine ingredients that are obviously not so great for her tiny body.

If only I would've taken proper warning signs and precaution maybe my baby would still be alive. Or maybe my other wouldn't have crossed eyes.
It took covid CDC inflated numbers and deaths for me to realize the screwed up science around polio deaths....and to stop hating anti vaxxers.

motherfrmisrael

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 8:06 pm
Each shot has different side affects, and the timing is also different. Can you ask the nurse what to expect?

amother
Mauve

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 8:21 pm
OP, a great book to start reading is dissolving illusions by dr. susan humphries
and you can look up @justtheinserts on instagram

notshanarishona

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 8:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I’m starting to worry.

It’s only been 3 days.. it can last up to 2 weeks and still be with in the realm of normal for many of the shots. As long as she is staying hydrated and fever isn’t dangerously high I wouldn’t be concerned but of course leave a message for your pediatrician if it will make you feel better. You are doing the right thing to vaccinate to keep your baby healthy, yes it’s hard as a mother to watch the side effects but they are minor in comparison to what you are vaccinating against.

behappy2

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:22 pm
Hugs. I wish I had good advice. Trust your gut and if you are worried seek proper care. Pediatricians generally don't take this seriously.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 11:33 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
It’s only been 3 days.. it can last up to 2 weeks and still be with in the realm of normal for many of the shots. As long as she is staying hydrated and fever isn’t dangerously high I wouldn’t be concerned but of course leave a message for your pediatrician if it will make you feel better. You are doing the right thing to vaccinate to keep your baby healthy, yes it’s hard as a mother to watch the side effects but they are minor in comparison to what you are vaccinating against.

Literally cognitive dissonance. My baby 7 months old got chicken pox and was fine within 2 days yet you're supposed to be okay with 2 weeks of unexplained disease after a shot.

OP please at least don't give this baby future vaccines. You can catch up before school if you need to.

amother
Yellow

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 11:37 pm
Hashem has created mothers with very very strong intuition/gut. Listen to yourself. If you feel it’s getting worse go to an ER or urgent care. Always better safe than sorry. Keep baby hydrated, does she have wet diapers?

I don’t really understand why everyone is discussing vaccines in this thread. OP is asking for advice for now which is after having given vaccines.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics