Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
I am starting to age and I need help

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 10:32 pm
BH I am physically okay.
But my appearance has changed and I want to do something about.
I gained 15 pounds and I’m following weight watchers now.
My teeth are stained. Where could I go to have them whitened and how much does it cost?
My chin and neck are sagging. I know there are things to do about it but I’m not clear what my options are and what it entails. Can someone please explain very clearly how I can get rid of a sagging neck and double chin?
Yes, I live in Lakewood.

amother
Strawberry

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 10:38 pm
Me too, but not in Lakewood.

I have gotten so old lookin the past year and a half. I don’t know where to begin.

amother
Hydrangea

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 11:30 pm
Exercise. Buy crest white strips. Learn to love yourself.

amother
Yellow

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 3:02 pm
Book a consult at Ocean Medispa - she has various anti aging treatments and Aidel is the sweetest!

https://oceanmedispa.com/for-face/

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 3:32 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
Book a consult at Ocean Medispa - she has various anti aging treatments and Aidel is the sweetest!

https://oceanmedispa.com/for-face/

Have you tried any of the anti aging treatments?

amother
Junglegreen

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 4:25 pm
Would be worth making a trip into manhattan to a board-certified dermatologist. You wouldn't believe the kind of treatments they have available today.

amother
Yellow

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 5:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Have you tried any of the anti aging treatments?

I did Botox, fillers and microneedling there.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 5:37 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
I did Botox, fillers and microneedling there.

Thank you
What facial issues did this help you with?

chocolate moose

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 8:50 pm
dentist - have a good cleaning and ask about Zoom whitening. For aging - what is your budget? You can see a dermatologist and take their recommendations, but what about short term face masks, etc?

amother
Strawberry

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 8:55 pm
Let’s try simpler.
What moisturizer/cream is good? Face masks? Do they work for more than a day and which is good?
What do you recommend to wash one’s face?

amother
DarkYellow

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 9:00 pm
amother [ Strawberry ] wrote:
Let’s try simpler.
What moisturizer/cream is good? Face masks? Do they work for more than a day and which is good?
What do you recommend to wash one’s face?

Go on to Paula's Choice. Take the quiz. Purchase the recommended products.

amother
Bone

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 9:22 pm
I recently bought this deal on groupon for teeth whitening, its a really nice place about 35 min from lakewood
https://www.groupon.com/deals/.....fd05c

amother
Hosta

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 11:11 pm
Fillers and Botox won't be much help with saggy neck. Best bet short of face lift is Ultherapy but make sure to go to a very reputable place, preferably an MD. It is very painful and you should be able to get laughing gas. Do not do it more often than once a year. Another option is the Viva MD which is a series of radiofrequency treatments that will target your whole face. I am having my third and last treatment soon and so far I am pleased. You have to have realistic expectations with any dermatological treatments. Nothing short of plastic surgery will produce a major improvement but botox, filler, ultherapy and the like will definitely make you look much better.

amother
Hosta

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 11:15 pm
Whatever you do, please do NOT do mini cool sculpting or kibella on your double chin. You could end up with a much worse bulge if the fat balls up to one side. A plastic surgeon told me this happens from time to time and it is a known risk. Also, even if the fat does reduce itself, you could be left with hanging skin. Losing weight slowly and steadily will help the most and you will automatically look more youthful too. Don't lose it too quickly because your skin needs to catch up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries