Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
If you (or someone you know) had covid twice:
Previous  1  2

If you had covid twice, were you vaccinated in between your covid cases?
Yes I was vaccinated in between my covid cases  
 30%  [ 12 ]
No I had covid a second time and did not vaccinated in between  
 69%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 39

amother
Oldlace

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 4:21 pm
amother [ SandyBrown ] wrote:
I'm interested in hearing of people that had it twice and tested positive both times with symptoms . Not assuming that they had it a year ago and now again.

Im referring to positive pcr both times. Usually second case is lighter because body recognizes the virus. Most people around the ones I know who were positive did not get it a second time.

amother
Apple

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 4:34 pm
Had it twice, confirmed by text, not assumed. Not vaccinated. Both times very mild (only tested for work), but second time slightly milder.

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 4:36 pm
amother [ Winterberry ] wrote:
My husband had it twice. Not vaccinated. Last yr around yom kippur he had it. Lost sense of taste and smell. Felt weak and body aches and fever. Did antibody testing twice. Never developed any antibodies. Now he has it again with a positive test. It is possible to get it twice.

Possible. Hopefully rare.

In any case, refuah sheleima to your husband - hope it passes quickly with very mild symptoms.

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 12:22 am
I belive I had it 3x only confirmed twice.
First time 4 dr told me I had it but no one would test me bec it was after purim of the first covid outbreak. Asthmatic cough hard time breathing, very weak were the main symptoms for 6 weeks!
Second time last nov had pos test result, same Asthmatic cough not as severe but lost my sense of smell weak in bed 3 weeks.
Just tested positive tonight sick for 2 days so far - Asthmatic cough again and crazy weak and tired just sleeping and sleeping with zero strength.
None are pleasant and none are easy...hope this round passes faster.
No vaccines.

amother
Hibiscus

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 12:41 am
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
I belive I had it 3x only confirmed twice.
First time 4 dr told me I had it but no one would test me bec it was after purim of the first covid outbreak. Asthmatic cough hard time breathing, very weak were the main symptoms for 6 weeks!
Second time last nov had pos test result, same Asthmatic cough not as severe but lost my sense of smell weak in bed 3 weeks.
Just tested positive tonight sick for 2 days so far - Asthmatic cough again and crazy weak and tired just sleeping and sleeping with zero strength.
None are pleasant and none are easy...hope this round passes faster.
No vaccines.

You may want to try to get monoclonal antibodies. They seem to be effective at reducing symptoms and minimizing complications. Refuah shelaimah!

amother
Candycane

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 12:47 am
My sister in law had in at the beginning. Her entire family did. Her husband was the only one who tested but she and her kids lost her sense of taste and smell and had positive antibodies tests later. No one is vaccinated and they all just had covid again, with positive pcr tests. Both times it was fairly mild I think.

amother
Steel

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 12:53 am
Please look in to the monoclonal antibody infusion asap!
Almost everyone who takes it early enough is better within 24 hours.
It's not like the vaccine- it's just an infusion.
And it's highly effective without side effects.
In my community everyone who is testing positive for the virus now is getting the infusion in the house- they literally come to your house and the whole thing takescaboit ten minutes
It's really incredible

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 12:59 am
Thanks hoping to take it tomorrow, just double checking before I do because I am early pregnant heard both sides of the coin on it and scared out of my mind both ways!
Thanks!

amother
Blueberry

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 2:14 pm
amother [ Steel ] wrote:
Please look in to the monoclonal antibody infusion asap!
Almost everyone who takes it early enough is better within 24 hours.
It's not like the vaccine- it's just an infusion.
And it's highly effective without side effects.
In my community everyone who is testing positive for the virus now is getting the infusion in the house- they literally come to your house and the whole thing takescaboit ten minutes
It's really incredible

May I ask which community?

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 2:57 pm
My father had covid last year sukkos 2020 and then he had antibodies and he even got both vaccines.
He just tested positive last week for covid and is in bed for the whole weak in pain
So then why on earth would I get the vaccine?!? My work is making me get it but I’m gone leave my job! This is a crazy world

amother
Fern

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 2:58 pm
Hatzalah gave me the antibody treatment today. This person is involved with COVID patients a lot. He was saying that many, many are getting COVID twice wether they are vaxxed or not.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 3:09 pm
My son had Covid March 2020 (no testing then but he had symptoms as we all did, and positive antibodies May 2020). Still had antibodies Pesach 2021. Sick before Sukkos now, PCR test was positive. He was much sicker and for longer the second time. No vax in between.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics