Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Baby not herself after shots today
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Lime

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 8:59 pm
Op I’m sorry that you’re readin through this all and everyone’s giving their comments while you’re worried at home. Your pediatrician has an emergency line, it’s for parents to call and use it. Don’t hesitate. If your baby is lethargic and not eating well and not herself please call your pediatrician and tell her what’s going on. That’s what’s important now. It might be something unrelated to the shot , or even if it is related to the shot. A small baby of a few months not feeling well for 3 days should be taken to the doctor

Supermom#1

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:14 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
It doesn't deplete the immune system. It trains the immune system. In fact, it's possible that it helps prevent allergies by giving the immune system a real target so it doesn't go after innocent ones.

that's your assumption. Some vaccines are actually linked to causing allergies and auto-immune diseases. But don't expect to hear that from your doctor.

Supermom#1

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:15 pm
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:
The CDC themselves admit that vaccines aren’t for anyone with family that has autoimmune issues. Which is a huge range. In addition, the mere fact that there are billions paid out in vaccine courts and vaccine lawyers are swamped with work, the fact that the govt pays out people with vaccine injuries so they keep quiet about their damages, proves that this is a dangerous ploy and survival of the fittest. H-shem didn’t create babies imperfect and dependent on vaccines. Measles is a childhood disease as well as pox, which, if you do your research provide with life long immunity far greater then the shots and with added health strengthening benefits.

Sigh...you can say this till you're blue in the face but who's listening???

Supermom#1

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:17 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
I’m pro (some) vaccines but a 6 in 1 shot?! That’s intense. The combo shots generally contain a lot of aluminum and other preservatives. Please don’t give that to your baby. If you choose to vaccinate, please spread them out so you don’t give too many at once. I give only one aluminum containing shot at a time with at least a month in between.
I live in NY so my kids are fully vaccinated by the time they go to school but I don’t follow the schedule, I don’t understand how anyone thinks it’s okay to give a tiny 2 month old baby 4 shots at one time.

Please don't publicize this sentiment unless you want to be labeled an anti-vaxxer

Supermom#1

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:20 pm
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
OP, a great book to start reading is dissolving illusions by dr. susan humphries
and you can look up @justtheinserts on instagram

that's a good book with a lot of important info, but for starters, I would recomment The Vaccine Book by Dr. Robert Sears. Very clear, easy to read and understand

Supermom#1

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:23 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
It’s only been 3 days.. it can last up to 2 weeks and still be with in the realm of normal for many of the shots. As long as she is staying hydrated and fever isn’t dangerously high I wouldn’t be concerned but of course leave a message for your pediatrician if it will make you feel better. You are doing the right thing to vaccinate to keep your baby healthy, yes it’s hard as a mother to watch the side effects but they are minor in comparison to what you are vaccinating against.

Yup, thus speaks the pediatrician, almost verbatim

amother
Arcticblue

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:44 pm
Supermom#1 wrote:
Please don't publicize this sentiment unless you want to be labeled an anti-vaxxer

and what's wrong with being 'labeled an anti-vaxxer'???!

#BestBubby

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:48 pm
amother [ Arcticblue ] wrote:
and what's wrong with being 'labeled an anti-vaxxer'???!

It means you are a Heretic. You don't belong to the Vaccine Cult (gasp!).

Almost as bad as being a Raaaaaaciiiissstt!

amother
Wallflower

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:49 pm
amother [ Snapdragon ] wrote:
Literally cognitive dissonance. My baby 7 months old got chicken pox and was fine within 2 days yet you're supposed to be okay with 2 weeks of unexplained disease after a shot.

OP please at least don't give this baby future vaccines. You can catch up before school if you need to.

Okay and my baby was sick with chickenpox for 2 weeks.
Who wins?

amother
Rose

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:55 pm
My baby had fever and was restless a couple of days after vaccines and turned out to be RSV... so op, better to see the doctor first to rule out ear infection or other cause and if your doctor is not available till Monday then maybe go to an urgent care. Refuah sheleima

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 4:58 am
How is your baby doing?
Everyone before arguing and stating opinions and facts about vaccine, think about the mom who posted, she’s worried at home with her sick child. I don’t think she’s looking to hear about not giving vaccines or reading articles about vaccine. That’s nit what she asked for ! I think now she just needed guidance. Mom the best place to call is your doctor. I hope iyh your baby is feeling better. And just because people have had reactions to shots doesn’t mean anything will be wrong with your baby. You just follow your gut, if she’s not herself get her to a pediatrician that can see her, don’t wait till Monday. Could be a regular virus. Iyh Refuah shelama

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 8:02 pm
Thinking of you. How’s your baby doing

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 8:52 am
How is your baby? Have been thinking about you!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 10:08 am
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
How is your baby? Have been thinking about you!

Thank you! She’s better bh fever wise.

But she’s a generally very happy baby and the past few days has been cranky and fussy alll day. She cries even when I hold her. She’s only calm when she has her bottle in the car seat. It could be unrelated but I’m starting to worry…

She was literally the happiest kid before this.

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 10:14 am
BH about the fever going down. It could be just a passing thing for a few more days. I personally would recommend a craniosacral session to calm her down and help her body process the shots. Refuah shleima and hope she gets back to her happy self soon!

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 12:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you! She’s better bh fever wise.

But she’s a generally very happy baby and the past few days has been cranky and fussy alll day. She cries even when I hold her. She’s only calm when she has her bottle in the car seat. It could be unrelated but I’m starting to worry…

She was literally the happiest kid before this.

My brother needed a booster vaccine as an adult. 3 days of fever. Took 10 days to get fully back to himself.
He's taken the flu shot every year and covid vaccination no problem. But they one booster really did him in.

I'm your baby will be fine too.

Most babies can handle these things.

(Talking as a cautious selective vaxxer with autoimmune issues in my family)

At the moment op needs to calm down and think rationality. Not freak out worrying.
Please do go in to see the ped. There might be something a simple as fluid in the baby's ears or teething that is causing the discomfort.

Success10

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 12:53 pm
Is she drooling or other signs of teething? How does she react if you give her something cold to chew on? It really might be completely unrelated to the shots.

Ima_Shelli

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 1:21 pm
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:
H-shem didn’t create babies imperfect and dependent on vaccines.

He also didn’t create them ureils and dependent on a mohel for a bris…

Oh wait…

Supermom#1

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 11:22 am
OP, how's your baby doing?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics